Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
namkha

A History of Cannabis

52 posts in this topic

What do you mean Catfish They were a steppe peoples possibly sakha scythian who spoke a language called Tocharian. Indo European/Iranic/Aryan peoples language family use cannabis

The Scythian tribes were great traders they were the ones to bring chickens to europe. They mummy kurgan culture is related to the yamanaya andronovo corded ware culture. That arrive in the early bronze age these peoples invented bronze domestication of horse and the chariots which heavily influenced Hinduism. Because there are some of these peoples alive in kalash and nuristani region sadly there culture being wiped out maybe they are still in malana region not sure but alexander the great was surprised by these peoples they had the same gods as the Greeks and put the dead in coffins which alexanders troops mistook for firewood. We know this by the r1a and r1b in Europe I'm tired I go to bed now

Edited by Etruscan
1 person likes this

i saw a film about some mummies that died around 2000b.c that had a big sack of cannabis .

they were tested and came from northwest europe they wore trousers that had a pattern kinda like tartan

@@Etruscan

i also saw a film that had some info about the scythian that farmed cannabis and introduced cannabis to the hebrews .

i think canna is a indo-europe language origin ?

@@catfish yes you are right the DNA in the tocharian mummies doesn't have any Southern European DNA and mainly Northern Europe and Aryan/Iranic they may be related to the celts it came up on this audiobok I was listening to the brief history of the celts. There were even Celtic settlements in Poland and Ukraine

Edited by Aztec
1 person likes this

We'll the same region the Indo/Europeans/Aryans culture came out of the same region/place where cannabis originated from South Siberia/Altai Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan which is also Same place as where the Chariot and Horse was domesticated. Amazing shame this culture and religion has been wiped out by Christianity and Islam.

1 person likes this

On 20/8/2016 at 0:58 AM, catfish said:

i saw a film about some mummies that died around 2000b.c that had a big sack of cannabis .

they were tested and came from northwest europe they wore trousers that had a pattern kinda like tartan

@@Etruscan

i also saw a film that had some info about the scythian that farmed cannabis and introduced cannabis to the hebrews .

i think canna is a indo-europe language origin ?

hi, is it possible to stream/watch these docs online? do you remember their titles? thank you

youtube mate , i cant remember what they were called. one was over 2 hrs long .

the one about the chinese mummies is found by typing ancient white mummies of asia.

@meditation

1 person likes this