Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steiner

Glycol - Solvent For Use In E-Cig

36 posts in this topic

Yes it does dissolve, but it alters the terpene ratio, like the other solvents do, and you would have to filter it

1 person likes this

Thank you Groovelick have you or have you heard of anyone trying it with bubble?

My line of thinking is it's more concentrated than just using bud or trim?

Thank you Groovelick have you or have you heard of anyone trying it with bubble?

My line of thinking is it's more concentrated than just using bud or trim?

I think hash is harder to dissolve/extract from(AFAIK), trim gives a very large surface area, something to do with absorption ratios v surface area, plus trying to compare bho/oil to bubble well the terpens make them vastly different IMO

Ahh ok cheers Groovelick. I'll give it a miss then and maybe try cow007's method.

Although I don't really understand it. :unsure:

Thanks cow007 I maybe one of your first customers then.

How are your atomisers holding out using it?

I was sat looking at a freshly made lump of bho and an ecig at the weeked and had a go at putting some directly onto the coil of one of my old atomizers.

It worked. Very well.

I took a piece of thick wire and bent 5mm of it to almost a 45 degree angle( so it looked like a dentists pick) As I lowered it down into the old atomizer (ecig fag but part) I found the coil met the bent part of the wire bang in the centre.

ie If I put a dab on the middle of the bent bit (so 2.5mm from the tip) I cud flash it with a lighter to soften the oil, lower the wire and dollop it right onto the coil.

I waited for it to cool before adding another dollop on top of that!

Put battery back on, pointed the ecig down (thinking the bho is just gonna melt with the heat) and took a fat hit. I got about 4 good hits in total. Big fat tasty hits too!

I shud imagine its a bit unefficient but it does work. I've used two carts so (4 mini dabs) at work this morning in a busy office and no one noticed.

Even when I started my lunch 2 hours earlier lol

Edited by Evil Pixie
1 person likes this