Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WackieChewBaccie

Battlefield 3

345 posts in this topic

i just dug out BF2 from a storage box. installed it but it won't allow me to change the command keys from WASD. to what i want to pick .. Anyone know how i can change them :spliff:

have ya tried in the in game options also have ya patched to 1.51? gis shout if ya need help i got it all installed n ready to go aswell :ninja:

i just dug out BF2 from a storage box. installed it but it won't allow me to change the command keys from WASD. to what i want to pick .. Anyone know how i can change them :spliff:

Google xpadder, it is a program which allows you to use a game pad to play pc games which can normally only be played on keyboard and mouse. There are a few guides on you tube of how to get it up and working properly and how to sort the buttons out for the ones required.

:stoned:

cheers for the reply Hashishin i'm strictly a keyboard mouse type of guy for gaming . i can't get away with joypads. i'll have a looksy around the net for some pointers on how to change the keyboard keys

BF3 live herenow

sounds like your trying to assign keys that are already assigned use escape to remove all key binds then start over.

Tokin :smokin:

some of the e3 footage

and a special on few details

:ninja:

Edited by Machiavelli

4 hours of BF3 info and gameplay here now

clicky

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by leroy
2 people like this

sounds like your trying to assign keys that are already assigned use escape to remove all key binds then start over.

Tokin :smokin:

i,ve already tried that m8. still kept saying the key is already assigned. its gone back in the storage box... disappointingly

Can't wait to play this! Bought medal of honour ages ago, played it for a day and returned it, complete and utter shite, but got the beta invite for Battlefield 3 :)

Sony announced a Playstation 3 exclusive for Battlefield 3, which will include Battlefield 1943 on the same disk.

here

first ps3 footage, nothing new but looks just as good as pc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCFQyqEoHA&feature=player_embedded

nice 1 its lookin good might get ps3 version for mrs(if its cross platform then i ccan kick her ass) , ill have pc version no questions about it, ull probably find only diference will be in graphics options and map sizes

consoles using small maps for max 32 players pc having huge ones for 60 odd man servers like bf2

also i realy hope they dont drop jets n heli's etc for consoles its what bf is all about taking off from aircraft carier going on a bomb run of some tanks then into a dog fight

fuck it im off for game of bf2 lol

Edited by Machiavelli

64 for the pc and 24 for consoles, my pc isn't good enough :sadwalk:,

jets/choppers are still in the consoles and 4 man squads, shame i wanted at least 5 man, hate playing with one or two mates in a diff squad

loads of vids on you tube

BF3 live herenow

I'm watching this now. some exciting stuff here. not just battlefield3 :guitar:

gonna put a new thread up about it i reckon...