Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

red_eye

Spain Weed Hotspots

608 posts in this topic

@Purple ohm Yes i've visited Grass monkey, Amsterdamned many times and another one further up the strip which i forget the name of now. Grass monkey has the best choice by far but beware of the weird opening times, it closes at 8pm now. The pollen is top notch, also got Iceolator.They currently have around 18 strains of cannabis in stock, also cakes and cookies. Ticture oils and some sort of skin cream? Super Skunk and the Orange bud are very nice i must say. Weed prices are around €12 - €15 a gram. Grass monkey has a fb page if you'd like a look.

All the best, deffo make the journey to Grass monkey, trouble is you'll be spoilt for choice. 

2 people like this

The Spanish Cannabis Cubs are an amazing thing to get involved with

I didnt want to come home the weed is excellent and if I lived there I dont think I would bother growing, just the choice and quality for the cost makes growing seem like a massive chore

1 person likes this

Cheers amnesia 

I will definitely be giving grass monkey a visit and yeah I have been following them on fb for a while and seen the wonky opening times.

Thanks again can't wait to get there and hope the sun is cracking the pavements!

Need some help please I am off to Alicante at the end of the month and want to visit a smoking club has anybody been to any in Alicante I seen a few on weed maps but haven't enquired yet was hoping for some advice first l.

On 07/07/2017 at 9:23 PM, liam89 said:

Need some help please I am off to Alicante at the end of the month and want to visit a smoking club has anybody been to any in Alicante I seen a few on weed maps but haven't enquired yet was hoping for some advice first l.

Send an email to two or three clubs a day or so before you go ,and they should reply .Even still ,I think with some you can buzz on the door and join up provided you have a passport ,and money . I know someone that rang a club first ,because it was a quick visit and the email responses weren't coming quick enough. 

I was stupidly thinking of going to Spain for the weekend but flights are pretty pricey at short notice in July ! 

Hope you get sorted ,sure you'll have no trouble .

1 person likes this

Well I am glad I took my own stash to lanzarote!

The smoke was shite and I ended up smoking my own as I disn't forsee the fallow patch!

All between 12 and 15 euros a gram for leafy as fuck shite with hardly any resin on it..

That's grass monkey amsterdamed and grass corner..

Glad I am home and I can rely on me jars of my own smoke.

It killed me having to go back to any of them after I ran out of my own smoke I still spunked a load of euro on shit just to get me by!

On 05/06/2013 at 2:54 PM, TH Si said:

Hi EF,

I believe you have my number mate. Feel free to give me a shout if you're still in the area....... :smoke:

TH Si

Hi there TH Si. I'm in Estepona for a week and I was curious as to wether you might still live in the area?

Much obliged either way.

Dontsteponthegrasssam

Whats Estepona like? compared to Nerja, anybody..