Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

red_eye

Spain Weed Hotspots

608 posts in this topic

hi guys,

so i want to get away for a cheap (or reasonable) holiday later in the year.. BUT i want to know that im going to be able to score some decent product. amsterdam is a clear choice, but seeing as im going there next month and im in no way guaranteed to get nice weather i think i'll give it a miss.. i literally want to get high and laze around in the sun and unwind so im really not that fussed about where but spain is looking like a top choice. i had thought about morrroco but i dont think i want to go there as solo traveller.

ive been to spain numerous times and ive always managed to get hold of some reasonable hash off the 'lookie lookie' men but its never been anything special..

so where are the weed / hash hotspots in spain?? im guessing southern spain should be flooded with Morrocan hash? if anyone knows of any nice places where the weed scene is pretty relaxed i.e. not having to meet shady characters in the most ghetto part of spain then please let me know!! :hippy:

guna have to watch this thread as im very interested in the same info, dont mind do ya :wassnnme:

peace

guna have to watch this thread as im very interested in the same info, dont mind do ya :wassnnme:

peace

pull up a chair, skin one up and kick back :skin_up:

Hmm good idea!

(scrapes chair across patio, flumps into recline and rolls a fat joint)

I am also interested in this topic. Sounds like a great place to go if weed is tolerated and available.

Been here for about 2 months,not going into specifics but maroc hash and weed is readily available,the local small village even has two hydro/grow shops,its not as "underground" here as it is in the UK :ninja:

4 people like this

ibiza is very very relaxed,

very beautiful island much better than the mainland, been there many times. san antanio or ibiza town, ibiza town best place ask at any bar, never been after weed though, but im sure it is there as everything else is in abundence.

3 people like this

just ask in a growshop. they're everywhere and will usually be helpful, specially if you buy some beans too. use quaint hippy Spanish eg "por favor, donde se puede comprar yerba, el mejor, el que da un collocon?" or something. it creases them up, really.

India;Now i know you said cheap but let me explain.Getting to india is about the most expensive part and you can pick up some real bargin's if you root around.it's getting towards mosoon time so you'll be looking to go further north than goa. Hash and weed is plentiful and if you know your egg from your sausage's your on to a winner and if not india then try the eastern european countries as i understand things are a lot more relaxed now but you'll need to check around,try the search button on this site.Best of luck and i hope you enjoy your self :skin_up:

2 people like this

Outdoor is readily available,hash moreso especially of the soft pliable fragrant maroc variety,under the counter clones are readily available from grow-shops for 5 euros a pop,cheaper if bought in number,weather hasnt been so good the last two days however :ninja:

1 person likes this

thanks for the replies guys.. i guess its just a case of being wise and asking the right people. as i say ive never struggled to find it but it would be nice if i knew somewhere where it was plentifull and of high quality (not too specific of course). im sure it'll be fine. it would do me good to not smoke for a week but i find it hard to relax which kind of defeats the point of the holiday.

ive always wanted to go to india gamma, but thats somewhere id like to go with my pals. i wouldnt get to see much of it as i only have a week and my intentions are to do as little as possible, but its definitely on the cards at some point in the future :yep:

im surprised nobody said 'stick some up your prison pocket' or something to that effect lol thats a whole other kettle of fish, which id never do. but taking some with me has crossed my mind a few times.. but i digress :police:

again, cheers for your replies! if anyone else has some pointers then id certainly like to hear them.. :smokin:

1 person likes this

im surprised nobody said 'stick some up your prison pocket' or something to that effect lol thats a whole other kettle of fish, which id never do. but taking some with me has crossed my mind a few times.. but i digress :police:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats made my day that bit has !! "prison pocket" :rofl:

so where are the weed / hash hotspots in spain?? im guessing southern spain should be flooded with Morrocan hash? if anyone knows of any nice places where the weed scene is pretty relaxed

Try Nol's area of Spain, go south and turn into the El Chorro nature reserve -> :oldtoker:

Edited by Owderb
Spam addy removed

Laws over there are very lax, the right to consume marijuana and grow plants for personal consumption in one's private property is protected under the Spanish constitution. People grow it on their balconies over there!

You should have few problems if you ask the right people.

Went to Meggamuff last year, and scored off of one of the English door reps. Bit of crappy pollen, but beggars can't be choosers. Although he was extremely cautious when doing the deal. Give him his dues though, as he had to get a cab to pick it up. Cost about 15 euros.

Laws over there are very lax, the right to consume marijuana and grow plants for personal consumption in one's private property is protected under the Spanish constitution. People grow it on their balconies over there!

You should have few problems if you ask the right people.

sounds like spain is the place then...... :yinyang:

2 people like this