Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mickle

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

3,514 posts in this topic

Might be time to give Horizon 4 a proper chance... I've not yet been able to get past the cheesy, feel-good, festival-that-never-ends vibe of the intro. 

It's not like that all the way through is it?

1 person likes this

i'm really enjoying this little gem atm lol

2 people like this

On 12/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, JamieThePainter said:

Got this when it first released but couldn't get back into it after I'd let it gather dust for a while.  Ill need to give it another run I think, remember loving the combat... brutally unforgiving if you hadn't mastered it

The trick is to never attempt to take on multiple enemies. When clearing a bandit or cuman camp get their attention so they run after you then take them on one at a time as they space out and stop. You can also allow the combat symbol to go then the guy will just plod back like noting happened - you can ride up and clonk him over the head.

Playing the shit out of gears 5 multiplayer,imo its the best its ever been.

And slowly getting through the outer worlds,good game....nothing original,but fans of fallout will enjoy it. 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:37 PM, McHazy said:

Disco Elysium one of the strangest rpg's I have played in years well sucked in :yep:

Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.  lol    

Just had a read on their website lol 

:smoke: 

1 person likes this

Been off work for a few days with my polystyrene spine. 

Finished off the outer worlds....Decent enough,short and sweet. I wouldn't drag its relentless fetch quests out to long and you'll be good.

And then (thanks to game pass) rattled through wolfenstein 2 in a day and a half lol  its like playing throuh a tarintino movie....i couldn't put it down lol great shooter.

2 people like this

And just downloaded this.

2 people like this

@CainedbutableMutant Year Zero is a great game, I enjoyed it more than the XCOM games and that says something!

1 person likes this

Stormbound kingdom wars. Best phone game ever. 2 years now abd I'm still hooked. 

Apex legends is da one, love it and it's free.  

PlayStation : thebeantaker 

If you want a game. 

@Exhaleis it as hard as the  xcom games? I gave up on them in the end.

2 people like this

@Cainedbutable yes and no. You have the ability to explore the map without using turns and then when you come across enemies you can sneak and set yourself up for the advantage for the turn based combat phase. 

Make sure you explore maps for junk etc as the upgrades will help you to progress and the extra combat will help you level up mutations. :yep:

2 people like this

On 1/25/2020 at 9:38 AM, growinggold said:

Apex legends is da one, love it and it's free.  

PlayStation : thebeantaker 

If you want a game. 

How you getting on with season 4? Team I play with ain't got on much but currently on gold 2. Feel like ain't playing at my best at all though almost like I have got worse lol . 

1 person likes this

@stummer I love it definitely the best battle Royal game. My new psn name is generalthriller. Please add that.  Got upto platinum last season. Only had couple games on s4 so far. Must say I do prefer ranked. Think I will be on later this evening. 

Edited by growinggold

9 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@stummer I love it definitely the best battle Royal game. My new psn name is generalthriller. Please add that.  Got upto platinum last season. Only had couple games on s4 so far. Must say I do prefer ranked. Think I will be on later this evening. 

I am on xbox mate, careful sharing your id so publicly though mate given the nature of the site. I reached platinum as well, not far off diamond before got set back. I am confident will make it this season as only started playing ranked towards the end. Deffo my favourite game at the moment by far. 

1 person likes this