Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mickle

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

3,182 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

you can find me sitting side ways  bossin it on forza 4 into a house or wall normally :smokin:

I just finished a 3 hour endurance race to get 100% completion on 6. I will never set out for 100% again, definitely a once in a lifetime endeavour, those tracks are burned into my brain.

1 person likes this

On 10/12/2018 at 10:18 PM, Boojum said:

Aye, I saw that on the Ubisoft club or whatever it's called. Doing it with single player games I really don't understand :unsure: It's not like Odyssey is a hard game anyway, it's hardly Dark Souls for fuck's sake lol why would you spend real money to basically cheat ? Boggles my head - I don't use cheats or walkthroughs or stuff like that for games, what's the point, I think it just spoils the game (and as my old man used to say, if you cheat you're only cheating yourself - not necessarily true in competitive games, if you're THAT bothered about winning and not good enough to do it honesly, but definitely true when you're playing a single player game).

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/19/cheat-video-games-gaming-performance#comment-121680106

Little Guardian piece and discussion on cheating you may find interesting.

I must admit, I'm not averse to a little help when it comes to mopping up 1 or 2 tasks for a single player completion, if I've given it a genuinely good shot.

Finally got round to playing RDR. There's no way I would have found a couple of those treasure map locations unless I dedicated another 10 hours to scouring the prairies.