Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mickle

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

3,189 posts in this topic

I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey too, I've put 20 hours in so far and barely even cleared anything off that massive map :shock:

FFS, I need to get this game completed before Red Dead Redemption comes out in 2 weeks lol

Picked up the new cod 

Not played one in years....getting fucking slaughtered at the moment lol

Actually enjoying it tho.....prob because i aint played a cod for 4/5 yrs?

Edited by Cainedbutable

11 hours ago, cypher79 said:

I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey too, I've put 20 hours in so far and barely even cleared anything off that massive map :shock:

FFS, I need to get this game completed before Red Dead Redemption comes out in 2 weeks lol

Really looking forward to RDR 2 :):cowboy:

Bit concerned about the talk of the online stuff, just hope they've put enough into the single player campaign to make it a worthy sequel. Gutted that the new Fallout game due out next month is an online thing :frown: I like single player games that I can get lost in for a while.

2 people like this

Been playing PES 2019 as well as Assasin's Creed Odyssey. Not happy with it - it's still a better football game than FIFA, better on pitch gameplay, but the online mode is still inferior to the FIFA online mode, and the changes they've made don't improve it, all they've done is made it so the best players are locked behind a pay wall, you can still earn in-game currency to buy players but now there are 'featured players' every week that have better skills or stats than the regular versions of those players and you can only get them with the in-game currency that you have to pay real money for. Fucking piss poor show :no: There's always been a pay to win aspect in that people could spend money on agents and a chance of getting a top player, but making it so that there are some players (or, rather, some versions of the same player with better stats) that you can ONLY get by paying is just shit. Wankers.

2 people like this

micro transactions/pay to win shit are a fuckin detestable business practice if yer payin in the area of £50 for a game half of it shouldn't be locked off behind paywalls or buying a winning team etc fuckin cancer of the gaming industry

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, hazy harry said:

micro transactions/pay to win shit are a fuckin detestable business practice if yer payin in the area of £50 for a game half of it shouldn't be locked off behind paywalls or buying a winning team etc fuckin cancer of the gaming industry

Aye, it's shite. I'm especially pissed off with the PES thing, I was OK with the pay to win aspect before, when you come up against players that have obviously bought their team (all black ball players within a week of the game coming out), I could beat most of them anyway, only shit players have to buy a team, and I've always ended up with top players just by winning and using the rewards to get them. But making it so that there's no way I can get certain better versions of players without paying, no matter how well I play and how many people I beat just makes it not worth playing :nea:

2 people like this

Waaay too many games comin out wi this kinda shite these days although there is a backlash building against it see EA's star wars battlefront II for example but they are getting sneaky with it check yer assassins creed odyssey they have a permanent xp boost that ye can unlock for a tenner to reduce the grind ffs  

2 people like this

1 minute ago, hazy harry said:

Waaay too many games comin out wi this kinda shite these days although there is a backlash building against it see EA's star wars battlefront II for example but they are getting sneaky with it check yer assassins creed odyssey they have a permanent xp boost that ye can unlock for a tenner to reduce the grind ffs  

Aye, I saw that on the Ubisoft club or whatever it's called. Doing it with single player games I really don't understand :unsure: It's not like Odyssey is a hard game anyway, it's hardly Dark Souls for fuck's sake lol why would you spend real money to basically cheat ? Boggles my head - I don't use cheats or walkthroughs or stuff like that for games, what's the point, I think it just spoils the game (and as my old man used to say, if you cheat you're only cheating yourself - not necessarily true in competitive games, if you're THAT bothered about winning and not good enough to do it honesly, but definitely true when you're playing a single player game).

2 people like this

Gaming aint what it was...about milking money from the kids even more now and endless repetitions of the same old stuff just rehashed, rinse and repeat with a few tweaks here and there from the big devs.  Got ruined by money with having to have multiplayer for every title bollocks :( 

2 people like this

On 10/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cainedbutable said:

Picked up the new cod 

Not played one in years....getting fucking slaughtered at the moment lol

Actually enjoying it tho.....prob because i aint played a cod for 4/5 yrs?

It's a good game mate, really well optimised unless you end up playing in a team with someone from japan or w/e in which case it can be slightly choppy.

I played PUBG only since release and after the blackout beta I couldn't play it again because the character movement is akin to a man that has shat his pants in a deep freeze..

If you fancy a team-mate for blackout send me a pm and we'll exchange gamertags, I've had a victory or two since release on friday.

1 person likes this

Still playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, it's HUGE :thisbig:I ususally use the fastest weapon in games like this, daggers etc, but the timing of the heavy weapon attacks in this works for me (blunt for single enemies, blade for mobs), dodging then twatting them from behind in the slow motion window. Mini gripe (not about the game, about Americanisms), being told to to go somewhere and 'bring' something to someone. No, I'm taking it there, you bring things here, you take things there, I know language evolves and changes but some Americanisms really annoy me and the fact that they don't know the difference between bring and take really gets on my tits. Gave the new Spider-man game a quick go too, seems pretty decent, the combat is suitably fast and agile and swinging round New York is fluid and fun. Need to get them both finished so I can trade them in for RDR 2 when it comes out.

Edited by Boojum

re visiting RDR, its been ported over to xbox one

its pretty boring and repetitive though, hope the new one is better

finally given up with GTAV, I'm in the bad sport lobby again for 3 months, mainly due to the fact that R* have completely fucked the game up by adding flying cars and rocket bikes with missiles, fucking idiots flying around blowing everything up, but when you blow them up you get sent to bad sport
Can't be arsed to grind 100's of missions to be able to afford that kind of shit and certainly not buying shark cards at 65 quid a pop

I'm guessing the new RDR will go the same way

1 person likes this

Really enjoying blops4....took some practice but finally getting a feel for it again...10 game avg on hard core tdm 1.80 ish k/d  :badass:

For me this is the most fun ive had with cod since world at war and the 1st blops ....no coincidence that they are both treyarch games,definitely a return to form for cod imo. 

you can find me sitting side ways  bossin it on forza 4 into a house or wall normally :smokin:

15 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

you can find me sitting side ways  bossin it on forza 4 into a house or wall normally :smokin:

I just finished a 3 hour endurance race to get 100% completion on 6. I will never set out for 100% again, definitely a once in a lifetime endeavour, those tracks are burned into my brain.

1 person likes this