Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darklight1990

Stoner Metal

357 posts in this topic

Rd was that song for the judgement night soundtrack?

Yes mate

That soundtrack is amazing, a musical abomination. Rap metal cannot sound anything but cheesy.

Yes mate

That soundtrack is amazing, a musical abomination. Rap metal cannot sound anything but cheesy.

Not sure what you`re saying there mate lol

I like it when i`m stoned :punk:

Yes mate

Oh I think you do ha ha. Don't get me wrong dude rap metal is very much the era I grew up in, however I plead the 5th, I hae no intention of incriminating myself or my record collection uh hum.

Killswitch Engage, best band ever, period...

Not stoner metal by any means.

Live, they don't just raise the bar, they take it to a whole new level...

Here they are doing a cover of Dio's 'Holy Diver'... And there are people that actually

believe the original version is better... lmao.... :rofl:

Edited by Geek grower

Yes mate

Oh I think you do ha ha. Don't get me wrong dude rap metal is very much the era I grew up in, however I plead the 5th, I hae no intention of incriminating myself or my record collection uh hum.

Ok, i`ve just trawled youtube for another track worth putting up, and tbh i can`t lol but i still stand by Disorder, a cracking track imo :yes:

Killswitch Engage, best band ever, period...

Not stoner metal by any means.

Live, they don't just raise the bar, they take it to a whole new level...

Here they are doing a cover of Dio's 'Holy Diver'... And there are people that actually

believe the original version is better... lmao.... :rofl:

Did you start a killswitch appreciation thread recently? I stated in that thread andi'll say it again, good live I've seen much better but they were blown off the stage when they toured with poison the well in about 2004.

Yes mate

Ok, i`ve just trawled youtube for another track worth putting up, and tbh i can`t lol but i still stand by Disorder, a cracking track imo :yes:

The biohazard song on there is amazing, is it with house of pain?

Anyway we're going off topic now.

Stoner stoner stoner.

supernoint ritual, Phil anselmo's band other than down and pantera.

Corrosion of conformity are touring at the mo too.

Shit, aorry dude, was I rude to you ? I was in a funny mood that evening...

Can'r really remember now, but apologies all the same, anyway.... back on topic:

Part of the Killswitch experience for me is the obsessive crowd...

'Skindred' are a really cool, again amazing live.

Must have seen Killswitch 7 or 8 times over the last decade. They really aren't anything special. Check out God Forbid or Shadows Fall, both same genre but far better bands imo. Definately better live.

Shit, aorry dude, was I rude to you ? I was in a funny mood that evening...

Can'r really remember now, but apologies all the same, anyway.... back on topic:

Part of the Killswitch experience for me is the obsessive crowd...

'Skindred' are a really cool, again amazing live.

NOt that I remember dude so no need for apologies. Funny you should mention skindred, I'm a massive dubwar fan. Dubwar was benji's band before, in fact skindred was most of dubwar but Jeff any hinge leftto start a studio(where I've recorded a couple of times. If you haven't heard dubwar they are incredible and recommend you check them out. 'pain' is the first album or try find 'words of dubwarning'. The second album wasn't so great.