Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustrianTokker

From Seed To Bud In Less Than 10 Weeks!

163 posts in this topic

DAY 19

A picture of the line up

post-27825-0-64097600-1301742640_thumb.jpg

(primera, do$$, tres, esperanza, ultima)

AT :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

DAY 19

A view from the top

post-27825-0-54254900-1301742829_thumb.jpg

They are very uniform, except for primera on the top left - her leafs are slightly wider than on the others...

DAY 19

my 3 favs for now :D

post-27825-0-10577500-1301742990_thumb.jpg

DAY 19

Temperature: 21-25C

Humidity: 38-45%

Still only using Rootjuice: 2ml/L

Finally, a closer look at Tres :D

post-27825-0-06368900-1301743256_thumb.jpg

Going to be potting them up on tuesday - into their final 7L pots :yahoo:

cheers

I have a quick question:

Should i switch my 150w veg light for the 400w hps? The only thing is that the hps is in red "spectrum"! :ouch:

so, 150w blue or 400w red? Which will get more veg growth? :unsure: I won't have any height issues, so i don't fear stretch, but what is best?

Edited by AustrianTokker

DAY 20

Decided to hook up the hps and test run for the next couple of days.

post-27825-0-02164700-1301843639_thumb.jpg

Will see what temps i'll be getting. :rolleyes: I have the extraction fan set at roughly 40% output and hope to get away with that most of the time. :unsure:

Edited by AustrianTokker

DAY 20

Another thing i noticed today. Pistils have started show on 3 of the girls (primera, tres, ultima).

post-27825-0-60480100-1301844073_thumb.jpg

All looking sweet so far... :guitar:

DAY 20

Decided to hook up the hps and test run for the next couple of days.

post-27825-0-02164700-1301843639_thumb.jpg

Will see what temps i'll be getting. :rolleyes: I have the extraction fan set at roughly 40% output and hope to get away with that most of the time. :unsure:

from my newbie experience, when i switched to my HPS 600w a few days ago, they are growing fast! I started my plants with a MH bulb,but i have noticed more heat with the HPS.

Tie-Fighter

Hi m8 usually it is:

MH for Veg promotes short stocky plants (short inter nodes) like the sun is during summer (blue spectrum).

HPS for flowering plants grown under JUST HPS can be taller (more stretch) like the sun is coming up to Autumn (red spectrum).

My CC AUTO's that i'm doing now were grown from seed with ONLY a HPS and are no taller than my last AUTO's that had the MH during the start so ymmv!

Nice BJ AUTO's.

Thanx.

from my newbie experience, when i switched to my HPS 600w a few days ago, they are growing fast! I started my plants with a MH bulb,but i have noticed more heat with the HPS.

Tie-Fighter

Thanks for the input tie-fighter. :v: had to check your diary and they seem to be looking well. :yep: My test run is currectly running pretty well and haven't gotten temps over 28C and extraction didn't go into overdrive yet. :D

Hi m8 usually it is:

MH for Veg promotes short stocky plants (short inter nodes) like the sun is during summer (blue spectrum).

HPS for flowering plants grown under JUST HPS can be taller (more stretch) like the sun is coming up to Autumn (red spectrum).

My CC AUTO's that i'm doing now were grown from seed with ONLY a HPS and are no taller than my last AUTO's that had the MH during the start so ymmv!

Nice BJ AUTO's.

Thanx.

Cheers Darkstalker! :v: I don't have a MH bulb atm. Just the 150w cfl and the 400w hps and like i said, the hps is in red spectrum. I kinda want them to stretch a little anyway, since they are so squat to start with.

I'll be switching back to the cfl tomorrow though, cause i'll be gone for next couple days and don't want them to dry out...

DAY 22 - 3 WEEKS :yahoo:

Just potted into final 7L pots! :D

Check out the roots on Primera after 10 days!

post-27825-0-35880300-1302032372_thumb.jpg

Esperanza is still lagging behind but isn't too bad... :rolleyes:

post-27825-0-23238500-1302032421_thumb.jpg

DAY 22

Back into the homebox! :guitar:

post-27825-0-96919800-1302032607_thumb.jpg

They aren't looking too happy atm, but they will soon be. Gave them about litre of water each with rootjuice (2ml/L)

cheers,

Edited by AustrianTokker
1 person likes this

Very nice my friend!

They all look very good and now with the new pots they just can grow and grow, hehehe, and then flower, of course ;)

Keep it, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Very nice my friend!

They all look very good and now with the new pots they just can grow and grow, hehehe, and then flower, of course ;)

Keep it, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Hey tommy,

when is the smoke report coming out? Shouldn't be too long i hope. :wassnnme: Btw, how much stretch should i expect over the next 6 days. i've got to let them to their thing alone for couple of days. :unsure: will set the cfl at about 20cm distance.

What was the final height of your black jack autos in general?

cheers,

looking good m8!