Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustrianTokker

From Seed To Bud In Less Than 10 Weeks!

163 posts in this topic

Hi mate!

They're looking very nice ;)

You can let them in those pots for some 10-12 days and then transplant them to the final pots.

The last one to germinate being called "Ultima" is not just a coincidence, or is it? :stoned:

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi mate!

They're looking very nice ;)

You can let them in those pots for some 10-12 days and then transplant them to the final pots.

The last one to germinate being called "Ultima" is not just a coincidence, or is it? :stoned:

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

thanks for stopping by tommy.

i was actually thinking of potting them first into 3L pots in roughly 10 days and then finally into 7L, 10-14 days later.

But do you think that i should put them straight into the 7L pots in 10-12 days? you thinks its better?

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

Ps: the names are not really by coincidence as you realized ;)

Edited by AustrianTokker

Hi again mate!

Nop, not at all, it is better if done as you were thinking. I talked about transplanting for the final pots at day 10-12 because I thought that you were not considering the possibility of doing 2 transplants. I was suggesting the 2nd better option when you were thinking about doing following the best option, hehehe.

Yeah, it would be a big coincidence if that seed was labelled "ultima" when you first put the seeds to germinate :)

Stay cool!

|tommy_g|

oo been waiting for a grow on these ..good luck with it all and ill be looking in frequently

Likewise!

Good luck with the grow man, I'll be looking forward to seeing how it pans out :yinyang:

Hi again mate!

Nop, not at all, it is better if done as you were thinking. I talked about transplanting for the final pots at day 10-12 because I thought that you were not considering the possibility of doing 2 transplants. I was suggesting the 2nd better option when you were thinking about doing following the best option, hehehe.

Yeah, it would be a big coincidence if that seed was labelled "ultima" when you first put the seeds to germinate :)

Stay cool!

|tommy_g|

Cheers Tommy for putting my mind at ease! :yep: Had to check your diary and you seem to provide a good guideline, i even realized that we are using the same compost. I won't be using guano kalong with this grow and seems the powder was a little hot for your BJA anyway.

oo been waiting for a grow on these ..good luck with it all and ill be looking in frequently

Likewise!

Good luck with the grow man, I'll be looking forward to seeing how it pans out :yinyang:

Thanks DL90! Hope to provide a nice reference :v:

DAY 8

The gang finally moved into the homebox S! :yahoo: And good news on the Esperanza front, cause i saw little roots popping out the bottom hole! :yep:

post-27825-0-48379500-1300738713_thumb.jpg

Ultima, Esperanza, Primera, Do$$, Tres

Going to hook up the extraction fan tomorrow, but i need to sort of "leepy" it before. Got one of those fancy new fans with speed control and thermostat build in. And you would have thought, that the new fancy style fan wouldn't buzz - YOU THOUGHT WRONG! :ouch: The fan buzzes almost as loud as hooked up to a primair controller. Not quite as loud but still! So, i'm going to box it up tomorrow - will have to set the proper fan settings, because i won't be able to adjust once the fan is boxed up! :doh: Will show you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Good luck mate, they're already looking good :skin_up:

ah AT they look lush already mate. How soon do you have to start feeding them or will you even need to at all?

Googley

Good luck mate, they're already looking good :skin_up:

Thanks dave and hopefully should stay that way. :v:

ah AT they look lush already mate. How soon do you have to start feeding them or will you even need to at all?

Googley

Cheers googley! They are looking even better now and wished i could take pictures, but got no batteries for the cam atm.

For the moment, just using Rootjuice from biobizz (2ml/L)

I probably won't be using nutrients until 2 weeks after final pot up.

My rough grow guide is as such:

day 05-35: rootjuice (2-3ml/L)

day 35-40: i'll start with a bit of fishmix (2ml/L)

day 40-55: flower nutes* (Urgo)

day 55-60: fishmix (2ml/L)

60-till end: water

*I will have to decide on the dosage as i grow along.

Will hopefully make a picture update by friday. :D

Edited by AustrianTokker

DAY 11

Group shot :D

post-27825-0-84893100-1301082619_thumb.jpg

(ultima, esperanza, primera, do$$, tres)

Going to pot up 4 of them this weekend. Btw, never use ceramic pots (even if they are cheaper)! :doh: Not practical for pot ups, since the roots tend to stick to the walls. :ouch:

post-27825-0-57180900-1301083529_thumb.jpg

Any tips on how to pot up in a friendly way are more than welcome...

Edited by AustrianTokker
1 person likes this

the 3 good looking ones! :yep:

post-27825-0-05105800-1301084091_thumb.jpg

But when checking Do$$ out - I found little brown specks on a leaf. :unsure: as well as on Primera

post-27825-0-31477900-1301084197_thumb.jpg

Is this LSF you think? or just longing for a pot up?

Cheers,

Hey sup AT :spliff: . Mind if i tag along on this one.My curiousity with auto's is growing and i wouldn't mind seeing how these gals gro out.

All i can think of for potting up is to soak'em good prior to transplant.

all the best

peace :hippy:

A look at the dodgy looking speck on primera, what do you think?

post-27825-0-08592200-1301084984_thumb.jpg

Poor editing job, sorry...

Hey sup AT :spliff: . Mind if i tag along on this one.My curiousity with auto's is growing and i wouldn't mind seeing how these gals gro out.

all the best

No problem Bongmonkey - the more the merrier! :yep:

Weird, but i usually let the compost become more on the dry side when i want pot up... :unsure: You say its better when wet!? :unsure:

Am i the only one who lets compost dry out when i pot up?

Edited by AustrianTokker

all the best

No problem Bongmonkey - the more the merrier! :yep:

Weird, but i usually let the compost become more on the dry side when i want pot up... :unsure: You say its better when wet!? :unsure:

Am i the only one who lets compost dry out when i pot up?

A gardener friend of mine uses clay pots and its the way he does it buddy. says he uses a butter knife for real stubborn buggers. Use plastic pots meself like.