Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
El Roacho

Xpelair Wac1

Morning folks, I've seen a few folk mention these lately. What i want to know is will it make my 100mm rvk buzz, how much do they cost and where can i get one? My light is off at night so i just want to turn down the wooshing a little so i can sleep. Any info would be appreciated, cheers.

I know a variac would be better but i don't have the pennies at the moment

Ps: Are the wac1's easy to wire up and will i need another socket?

Morning El Roacho, I use a couple of these controllers.. One on each fan. They are good and you will have no fan buzz whatsoever. I spent loads on controllers before these and they were the cheapest of all of them.. They are pretty easy to wire.

I got them for about £17 each (that was a couple of years ago). Just do a google search of 'wac1 fan controller' to find an online retailer.

Also check out this post, for wiring help

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=113171&st=0&p=1167717&hl=wac1&fromsearch=1entry1167717

Edited by Halfatree

Morning El Roacho, I use a couple of these controllers.. One on each fan. They are good and you will have no fan buzz whatsoever. I spent loads on controllers before these and they were the cheapest of all of them.. They are pretty easy to wire.

I got them for about £17 each (that was a couple of years ago). Just do a google search of 'wac1 fan controller' to find an online retailer.

Also check out this post, for wiring help

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=113171&st=0&p=1167717&hl=wac1&fromsearch=1entry1167717

Thank you halfatree :B):

+1 no buzz on any fan

easy to wire

google or fleebay i paid £25 last year