Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilsbigbuds

Advice on flowering

Hey there my fellow mong heads. My plants are 2.5 weeks into flower and I've notices that one of them is taking alot longer to flower than the others. The others have buds growing, this one doesn't. It looks like they are starting to form though. My temps did go quite low but this problem has been sorted with insulation, bigger heater etc. Any info would be great. Thanks

worse case senario ...

The other plant is a male ..

If not .... She'l be grand .... leave her do her own thing

Drip :wink:

It'll just be a different pheno type . All seeds aren't exactly the same , they can show the same traits but arent identical . Thats why breeders will say 8 - 9 weeks as most of the pheno's go for that long but you will get pheno's that differ from the norm and will be quicker or slower to flower than what the packs says .

Good luck with your grow :yep:

Poppa :wink:

E2A - Get some pics up ;)

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

Mong head :wink: HOW VERY DARE YOU!! :yep:

Plenty of time to go yet! Is it a multi strain grow?? Guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

Thanks guys! Yeah they're all different strains. Guess its just slower strain as no evidence of ball bags!