Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weaselteaser

Would this help lower humidiuty

Hi all,

Just looking for something to lower my humidity for the final 2 weeks of flower, i had read in the grow FAQ's that it's beneficial to really lower humidity in the last 2 weeks.

I find that low humidity causes stress on plants. I recommend 50-60% humidity until the final 2 weeks of flowering. At this point, the humidity should be lowered as much as possible to encourage the plant to seal and protect itself with additional resin. (I am able to get the humidity to go as low as 31%) I have been able to frost things up considerably this way. The higher humidity levels prior to final ripening reduce salt levels within the plant tissue and encourage healthy, more lush growth.

I have a small tent (DR60) and was looking for a way of reducing my humidity without splashing out on a dehumidifier.

I wondered if anyone had tried one of these :

hxxp://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9415180&ecamp=trf-005&CAWELAID=266956825 (Do the usual replace xx for tt business.)

Looks quite good for under a tenner, and it's small enough to fit in the tent too.

Thanks

EZ bro,,

quite a few years back i lived on a wee boat and it ended up really damp in the winter and i mean really damp, it made me ill and as i was living off car batt's [for electric] i could not cheaply run a proper dehumidifier so i got a couple of those things from boys and they worked a treat so of that basis id say go for it, but you can get em way cheaper than that and you can get a refillable one too, for the sake of £4 its worth a try.

Ive sure ive seen these in pound shops n wilko's n places like that, so get one or two and give a go..

Cheers Zippo, i've just checked the local Wilkos and they've got some in.

Gonna nip after work and get one. :blub:

whats the product called

thanks

??????????????????????????????????? :(

??????????????????????????????????? :(

Easy now bonnie :spliff:

The one I got from wilkos was the same one as the b&q link "UniBond Stop Humidity - Humidity Absorber Black" it was a fiver in the sale :)

I'll be entering the last 2 weeks of flower this week coming so I'll let you know how well it works.

It uses replaceable tablets and they last up to 2 months per tab. So hopefully should be fine.