Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaChunky1

River Monsters Jeremy Wade

50 posts in this topic
Awesome ray :ninja: wow :wassnnme:

- haven't seen it but I'll look out for it now.

what's the thing above the ray pic ? Eel ? Lamprey ? Hagfish or something equally wierd ?

blow away by that ray :ninja:

Just seen the dvd. Its a Lungfish. A type of catfish

DC1

River monsters was fantastic again lastnight. God i want that mans job. Anyway, this is what he caught. A White Stergeon of around 250lb. The biggest are reported to be ovever 500lb. What a fish, but quite clearly not a monster.

post-53410-1291195855_thumb.jpg

DC1

Here we go dude. A snakehead. Different types found all over the world. This one is native to florida.

post-53410-1291198962_thumb.jpg

This is a Giant Snakehead. Dont quote me on this one, but i think they reach around 40-60lbs

post-53410-1291198971_thumb.jpg

DC1

as DaChunky1 says i want that mans job ................:stoned:

as DaChunky1 says i want that mans job ................:D

Not into fishing but Id go along with ye's to roll the Joints :stoned:

Cracking Program .. Seen it last night for the 1st time

Drip :D

skin up then tasty lol

Here we go dude. A snakehead. Different types found all over the world. This one is native to florida.

This is a Giant Snakehead. Dont quote me on this one, but i think they reach around 40-60lbs

DC1

ye i read this story in angling times last year about the snakehead finding its way into british waters someone made out they had caught one but i think it all turned out to be bollocks.

they wouldnt survive in our climate thankfully they would eat everything in our waters, would be worse than the polish lol

supposedly the experts reckon it was either a hoax or someone had released one from a tank.

iv always been into fishing but just havent found the time this yr il never sell my tackle tho.

DC1

ye i read this story in angling times last year about the snakehead finding its way into british waters someone made out they had caught one but i think it all turned out to be bollocks.

they wouldnt survive in our climate thankfully they would eat everything in our waters, would be worse than the polish :wink:

supposedly the experts reckon it was either a hoax or someone had released one from a tank.

iv always been into fishing but just havent found the time this yr il never sell my tackle tho.

hahaha :B):

I was reading up on em earlier n aparently 1 female can spawn 100'000 baby snakeheads a year!! & like u say they'd eat everything.. can completely overrun a river system in matter of a few years.. the 1s they were fishing for on river monsters in florida had escaped over land from private fisherys whos owners had imported em to get rid of some other fish that was causing them problems... feckin idiots!!

Going to book me and family a Thailand fishing trip i think.

Gimmee a shout closer to the time if your looking for specifics,best place I ever fished is Thailand,I fished once with the guy in the pic with the snakehead,Jean Francoise Helias,well he was fishing on the same lake at the same time anyway :chef: The alligator gar,snakeheads,arapaima and loads more can all be caught in Thigh'land :(

River monsters on now;going after Goliath tiger fish :russian:

River monsters on now;going after Goliath tiger fish :russian:

What channel?

Gunner

Got it, ITV4

Edited by gunner99

'Caught'... the late night episode the other day, perfect for a last spliff and chill.

He was after the giant freshwater stingray. Pretty crazy fish, apparently one of the biggest freshwater fish in the world weighing up to and over 750lbs but there hasn't been a weighed monster yet!

Frankly if was after one of them I would have been in a bigger boat, his was about 3ft wide lol. Give him his dues though he got a bite, fought for two hours, tore a bicep, got the beast half in the net and then his shark fishing rod which should hold over 800lbs snapped, not his line, the fucking rod! Needless to say it was a big fucking fish

Quality stuff again from the Wade man himself

that tiger fish is some predator allright.. wonder how it tastes . :unsure: i know the african local kids ,looked chuffed with the fish / food . i do like this river monsters :skin_up:

New series on ITV4 now. Wolf fish :guitar:

DC1