Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Logik

British Medicinal Cannabis Register

860 posts in this topic

Didn`t have the balls to name anyone though did he? although it`s obvious who he means, and it looks like our friend is really pissing Peter off! lol

E2a, All PR can do know is try to discredit people because he has so many short comings himself that...... well,..... i`m fed up talking about him tbh........

I haven't got a clue who he is referring to - is it someone on here? Who is our friend? :unsure:

I was being discreet Thicky, the fact he doesn`t mention any ones real name in his piece means he`s just insinuating but safely, as i`m sure any one being directly accuse of dealing would be able to take peter to the cleaners :unsure:

2 people like this

I'm looking forward to the bit where PR posts something from his blog to prove he isn't a racist

Perhaps he better get somebody else to read it first though :wassnnme:

I'm looking forward to the bit where PR posts something from his blog to prove he isn't a racist

Did you miss about his Jamaican bezzy mate who wants to open up a can of Jamaican style justice on the ass of the guy calling him racist, hmm Peter the Jamaican justice system is the same as the British one dude, or are you saying "Jamaican street justice", strange thing to drop into a rant refuting your racism by dropping that in.

I read on his blog some comment from a guy saying that PR didn't smoke herb, then a comment from PR suggesting he did. I'm sure I saw him either on a video or something written a while ago where he said he didn't use herb :unsure:

3 people like this

Some of the evidence about the guy I have seen (not from here) is just unbelievable. He is a grassing,lying, cuntish, fuckwit! I have seen evidence to support all I say.

However it will not be long till he's gone/removed.

Just a note to folks any suspicion about who it may or may not refer to should be kept to yourselves its not who it refers to thats important its the fact it was done in such a snide and underhanded way it is just something that should not ever have been done.

Edited by Tevion
3 people like this

Reynolds is just vile. I don't even.

1 person likes this

Vile is letting him off lightly Eddie, I have yet in my life to meet or see a more slimy dishonest thoroughly reprehensible lying bigoted racist homophobic hypocrite as Reynolds,

everyone that supports him are either as bad as he is or are gullible fools perhaps both.

4 people like this

Interesting first post dude, why not normalise? and why trust Peter?

I didnt realise that was my first. I prefer reading to writing but after 50odd pages i had to say something! Normalise would be great, but being that most people believe cannabis is dangerous, i couldnt see that happening for a generation or two. Also the way things are going with talk of taxing some foods, to have it taxed would be to normalise lol.

Hmmm i trust that he is currently the best person for the job is the best way of putting it. If LCA took his approach with the PCC, it could possibly of stopped cannabis being reclassified as a class B. If someone thinks they can do a better job then theres nothing stopping them. Until that person stands up ill contiune to support Clear and its leader.

Well according to government cannabis has no medicinal value but GW pharma has a licence to grow it for medicinal use, they have to make up there minds, they have had 40 years to do so but instead they have perpetuated lies, locked up medicinal users and criminilised anyone in the population who used cannabis. So now we should allow them to profit from it lol. I don't pay tax when I homebrew lethal alcohol (which has a definate cost to public health and the public purse) cannabis does way less harm if any why let they grubby liars in Westminster profit from something that is my right to do as a human being. Should I pay a tax on daisys growing in my garden?

Yeah that enrages me! But i did some digging and theyre words are "in natural form" which is how i think GW are getting around it. I believe this has more to do with the fact that the cannabinoids change after harvest, as to have a medicine registered it has to stay stable for its entire shelf-life. I was hopeing for the FOI request to show if GW have found a way to stabalise mixed cannabinoids or if they are breaking the law but the request was rejected.

There is something in it for them without tax, they get to stop spending money on police conducting raids they stop paying to have non-violent people locked up, is that not enough they spend waste billions a year "policing and controlling" which they fail at no need of a tax incentive when you point out that they dont need to waste the money in the first place. do try to keep up or at least read the full thread to understand who or what it is you are defending.

What you say makes sence but imo, there are far to many hands in the pot for that to happen. For a start polititions whould have to admit they have been wrong for so long. They would be slated as 1000's of police would need to be laid off. meaning of crimes could rise. Then you have the big pharma's who would lose billions, in turn lossing millions of tax revenue. We're asking polititions to take a big risk, there has to be an obvious insentive. I wouldnt argue with paying £10 a month to be allowed to grow.

Interesting first post dude, why not normalise? and why trust Peter?

I didnt realise that was my first. I prefer reading to writing but after 50odd pages i had to say something! Normalise would be great, but being that most people believe cannabis is dangerous, i couldnt see that happening for a generation or two. Also the way things are going with talk of taxing some foods, to have it taxed would be to normalise lol.

Hmmm i trust that he is currently the best person for the job is the best way of putting it. If LCA took his approach with the PCC, it could possibly of stopped cannabis being reclassified as a class B. If someone thinks they can do a better job then theres nothing stopping them. Until that person stands up ill contiune to support Clear and its leader.

Well according to government cannabis has no medicinal value but GW pharma has a licence to grow it for medicinal use, they have to make up there minds, they have had 40 years to do so but instead they have perpetuated lies, locked up medicinal users and criminilised anyone in the population who used cannabis. So now we should allow them to profit from it lol. I don't pay tax when I homebrew lethal alcohol (which has a definate cost to public health and the public purse) cannabis does way less harm if any why let they grubby liars in Westminster profit from something that is my right to do as a human being. Should I pay a tax on daisys growing in my garden?

Yeah that enrages me! But i did some digging and theyre words are "in natural form" which is how i think GW are getting around it. I believe this has more to do with the fact that the cannabinoids change after harvest, as to have a medicine registered it has to stay stable for its entire shelf-life. I was hopeing for the FOI request to show if GW have found a way to stabalise mixed cannabinoids or if they are breaking the law but the request was rejected.

There is something in it for them without tax, they get to stop spending money on police conducting raids they stop paying to have non-violent people locked up, is that not enough they spend waste billions a year "policing and controlling" which they fail at no need of a tax incentive when you point out that they dont need to waste the money in the first place. do try to keep up or at least read the full thread to understand who or what it is you are defending.

What you say makes sence but imo, there are far to many hands in the pot for that to happen. For a start polititions whould have to admit they have been wrong for so long. They would be slated as 1000's of police would need to be laid off. meaning of crimes could rise. Then you have the big pharma's who would lose billions, in turn lossing millions of tax revenue. We're asking polititions to take a big risk, there has to be an obvious insentive. I wouldnt argue with paying £10 a month to be allowed to grow.

I'm glad you found it so easy to use the multi quote option after your first post took me months lol

If you support Reynolds then you must also support his racist, homophobic dictator like style of leadership. Anyone who supports Reynolds has to by lending their support also agree with his sick and frankly vile views!

6 people like this

I wouldnt argue with paying £10 a month to be allowed to grow.

Fine in theory but the reality would probably be a higher charge and the possibility of that that licence costing more at each budget.

Or what happens if you hold a growing licence and at the next change of goverment it is made illegal again? They then have your details on record.

E2A a "you"

Edited by Justanotherbloke
1 person likes this

It's all lies and forgery of course, even the screen shot from CLEAR that I posted which includes the url for Google cache where I found it after PR deleted it but he swears on his mothers and childrens lives that nothing has been edited or deleted from his sites :wassnnme:

1 person likes this

I doubt a license thing would ever happen. Its too difficult to enforce, I mean there is a law against growing now and many people grow without any issue. A license would never work IMHO. Just let people grow it, allow shops to sell grass hashish with VAT and some other tax and let people do what they want, personally I would grow and buy it.

Fine in theory but the reality would probably be a higher charge and the possibility of that that licence costing more at each budget.

Or what happens if you hold a growing licence and at the next change of goverment it is made illegal again? They then have your details on record.

E2A a "you"

I wouldn't argue with a new telly, but nobody has put one on the bargaining table. Peter's bullshit dichotomy about 'either it is a 10 quid license and a home visit or 14 years' is an invented choice. He isn't even in the negotiating room with the lowliest undersecretary. Nobody wants to know what Peter thinks about cannabis, because he's a complete disaster, with repellent views, a profound ignorance of politics, and a tendency toward abusive behaviour.

The choice is bullshit. Here's the real choice:

If you keep this abusive racist homophobe as your leader, you're suicidal. Either get him gone, or sink with him. Nobody can survive in politics after saying "homesexuality is a perversion from the norm" in 2012.

You're lost if you think he's 'The Movement'. He's not, he's a disgusting little pervert with vile views.

e2a: I did message Derek earlier to ask what the Dickens he is doing with Oswald fucking Moseley. Jesus - he is a laughing stock right now.

Edited by Eddiesilence
12 people like this

Did you miss about his Jamaican bezzy mate who wants to open up a can of Jamaican style justice on the ass of the guy calling him racist, hmm Peter the Jamaican justice system is the same as the British one dude, or are you saying "Jamaican street justice", strange thing to drop into a rant refuting your racism by dropping that in.

Don't forget that he also used to live in Notting Hill and his black friends called him a "wigga" and when he lived just off Clapham Common he was a steward at Gay Pride.

1 person likes this

E2A a "you"

I wouldn't argue with a new telly, but nobody has put one on the bargaining table. Peter's bullshit dichotomy about 'either it is a 10 quid license and a home visit or 14 years' is an invented choice. He isn't even in the negotiating room with the lowliest undersecretary. Nobody wants to know what Peter thinks about cannabis, because he's a complete disaster, with repellent views, a profound ignorance of politics, and a tendency toward abusive behaviour.

The choice is bullshit. Here's the real choice:

If you keep this abusive racist homophobe as your leader, you're suicidal. Either get him gone, or sink with him. Nobody can survive in politics after saying "homesexuality is a perversion from the norm" in 2012.

You're lost if you think he's 'The Movement'. He's not, he's a disgusting little pervert with vile views.

I just have to take slight issue with there - he's not an abusive racist homophobe, he's an abusive racist homophobe who has proven on numerous occasions that he will reveal privileged information (or simply make up damaging allegations) at the drop of a hat out of sheer spite and cannot be trusted.

Anyone who hasn't distanced themselves from him by now is a fucking imbecile.

5 people like this