Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest papaduc

Jack 47 & Cream Caramel Buds

36 posts in this topic

Top stuff mate! :yep:

The CC really is a top smoke!

Keep up the good work!

SK

Thanks SK.

Did you find your CCs very smelly in flower? What sort of smells were you getting from them? Mine are like a sweet, cheesy sort of smell. They're not the smelliest by any means. But I've had strains which smell loads but don't translate that into taste, whereas I've had ones which don't smell much but taste better than some of the stinky ones, know what I mean?

How do you describe the taste and smell of these mate?

Sorry mate, scratch that, I just read the quality smoke report in your diary, nice one.

But with regards to actual smell during flower, what are your opinions on that? Was yours a strong smelling plant, or did the best smells come out after a dry/cure?

P

Edited by papaduc

thanks for the pics and info,nice job looks great, where can i find the jack/47 smoke report here? iv done a lot of AK-99 so should be interesting.

Edited by redbeard

Not sure about that mate. I've heard bits and bobs, hantshaze says he's never had anything as strong as it. Far as an in depth smoke report though, I don't know, hopefully someone will be in to let you know. :B):

Thanks SK.

Did you find your CCs very smelly in flower? What sort of smells were you getting from them? Mine are like a sweet, cheesy sort of smell. They're not the smelliest by any means. But I've had strains which smell loads but don't translate that into taste, whereas I've had ones which don't smell much but taste better than some of the stinky ones, know what I mean?

How do you describe the taste and smell of these mate?

Sorry mate, scratch that, I just read the quality smoke report in your diary, nice one.

But with regards to actual smell during flower, what are your opinions on that? Was yours a strong smelling plant, or did the best smells come out after a dry/cure?

P

Hi papaduc, they were quite smelly during flower! Not too overpowering but very sweet/fruity/slightly cheesy aroma's... The CC were growing alongside SAD and were the strongest smelling of the 2 strains! I found that with the CC the aroma really transfers to the taste of the smoke and after a cure the flavour was just insanely sweet n fruity!

Hope that helps a bit papa,

SK

Nice plants papaduc, I'm especially interested in the Jack 47 as I'm hopefully getting some for the Diary Comp.

I didn't see it mentioned.. did you top the Jack 47's? if so how'd they react?

cheers mate happy tokin :spliff:

They react by saying "hey what are you doing with those scissors you bastard!... here, take five big main buds to the chin you twat"

Which is always the best way to deal with having your head cut off.

Seriously though, I should have said. The Jacks do very well when topped. The two best, my two favorites in there, are the two which have been topped. I can see these Jacks being a monster scrog plant. Think that's what I'm gonna do with the cuts I've got off it. I might do a scrog diary with them.

Take care mate

Sounds bangin mate, thanks for the reply!

Once again, enjoy your smoke :spliff: