Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tingting44

HELP

Right guys i am need of some major assisstance!!! All of a sudden (lucky i was in the room!) my extraction fan stopped working and my tent nearly blew up with only the intake fan working! So i quickly turned everything off, checked primair by turning it back on and i only had control over intake and extraction fan would not even start up so i thought that the fan had blown!!!! So i just finished unwiring the ext fan from the primair and wired a plug on to the end of it to see if it is the fan........plugged it on and it works fine????? So the problem must lay in the primair? I have the normal primair from greens not the digital one and not had any problems untill now, its only about a year old. Any one know what the problem could be? I know i can see two fuses in the primair but not sure how to go about fixing the problem. :-(

Edit, if it was the primair tho wouldnt the intake fan not be working?

Edited by tingting44

This is weird as hell!!! Just wired it all back and its working fine now??? I dont feel i can leave it now and im soo tired :puke:

When you say 'blew up'. Do you mean inflated then? I was expecting to read about a spontaneus self combusting tent :puke:

Ahaha zigz lol yeah mayne it shit me up!!! Just dont understand what friggin happened as its all working fine now apart from a little rip in the tent where i could not get to the plugs in time, imagine if i were not here or asleep, its not worth thinking about! If i dont know what caused it nothing i can do, dont feel safe going to sleep npw

What brand of fan is your extraction?

I've never used the primair controllers so dunno mate. Its a weird situation, phantom problem. Not sure cos I dont use them but could you have it setup wrong? Dont they stop and start each fan independently depending on temps?

They are ruck fans

And def wired up right, yes they idle at a certain temp and go full when that temp is reached

Maybe a conection had become loose and u re-wiring has fixed it.

I've read so much negative experieneces with these Primairs, I definetly will not be buying one,.

Maybe a conection had become loose and u re-wiring has fixed it.

Must have been!

I dont know about not using a primair tho, in my eyes they are vital if you got oversized fans ^_^ saves you money and fans in the long run and keeps enviro temps in check, thats just my opinion tho

had a fan fail and stop turning (bearings i assume) and after a cool down of a hour it would start up again for a day or two and then fail/stick again

I had a 5" rvk fan bearings go, it still worked but made a hell of a racket almost got me caught it was so loud.

My money is on the connections used in the primair, the wire is held in by a spring loaded clip. Had one fail on me and cost me half my crop.

post-45472-1289132260_thumb.jpg

-2Hi

Hey drtiny, my didnt or does not make any noises out of the ordinary nor is it any louder, its just so weird, if it does happen again i will just have to run without primair untill i can afford a new one, thats if i catch it next time tho! This time i caught it within say one minute which had to be faith lmfao!!! Next time i would never be able to catch it that quick and with rips in my tent from that 1 min with only intake running its unthinkable if left unnatennted! I bet the whole street would be stinking :blub:

Hey tutu yeah dont think it s me bearings as it sounds and runs fine still?

Hey 2hi, sorry to hear that bro!!!!! :spliff: yeah if i had to have a guess yours sounds like my problem! There not the best i so prefer the normal screw connections

Im so dam anxious mayne! This is poop lol