Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MerlinsBeard

Chrimbo Crop

50 posts in this topic

Nice diary, nice pics and very nice buds mate, I know for certain as more I see of SS Autos me and my grow pardner are talking about them more and more, got enough to keep us going till about this time next year though, hope it's nicely cured for chrimbo for you mate :fear:

cheers yama, they are smelling but only after a gentle rub - very skunky!

Its buds like that getting me reet into the idea of risking a few auto's outside this year on the chance of pulling in a few early buds , intrested to see what your final yield and smoke will be.

Hi all,

sorry to say I can't get pics up at the moment, I was taking my camera out to get some marvelous shots of this frost we've been having(looks amazingly tim burtonesque)

long story short my footing failed me and the camera broke my fall :yep:

62 days from germination

2 Plants are getting the chop tomorrow, there's alot of browned off pistils and the trich's have been cloudy for about 3 days now(rapidly changed since introducing 12/12 photoperiod)

The sativa looking pheno has exploded! throwing off lots of small formed 'foxtails', there's rapid browning of the pistils and trichs are slowly turning I'll give them maybe another 6 days.

The smell on these plants is PHENOMENAL there's a slight skunky undertone but these plants smell exactly the same it's sort of lemony but the only thing I can associate it to hit the nail on the head is how Fruit Salad flavoured Chewits used to taste(the old one's see video! :))

Once again, my apologies for the lack of photo's at the moment! The camera's getting replaced in time for cured shots and smoke report :rofl:

Plants are all down as of this morning, I stink like Mr.Muscle or what I'd imagine he would smell like after swimming around people's bathrooms with the stuff he uses!

I hope to get some pics soon, just waiting on my camera replacement.

I trimmed the plants whilst still potted(only removed the largest leaves) and chopped them down at the main stem, I'll leave them at least 7 days before checking.

After 65 days from Germination these were looking more than ready, I'm really chuffed - Thanks Sweet seedS! seasons greetings and stay posted for pics and the initial taste test.

:rofl:

Edited by MerlinsBeard