Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doobz

Diy Aeroflo / PVC Pipe Aeroponics

28 posts in this topic

I am getting a few PM's with places to buy the posts so here goes..

If you google "Garden 4 Rail Post & Rail System" its the first link and you need to get

102mm x 102mm post (part #GP5MW)

108mm x 108mm x 33mm Post Caps (part #GPCW)

very helpfull thankyou very much

hi m8 just wondered how your getting on with this system as it looks proper if i had seen this before i ordered 20 odd buckets lol. just curious bout results cheers

GROW ON

hi m8 just wondered how your getting on with this system as it looks proper if i had seen this before i ordered 20 odd buckets lol. just curious bout results cheers

GROW ON

The system is crazy mate. Such rapid growth.

You can see my last grow in this diary

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=242076

theres also another company that does this the post is a little more expensive but the caps are about half the price pm me if u want details cheers oh hope im not hijacking the thread just trying to save pennys im very tempted to have a go at this

ps do u think this could be done with round downpipe cheers and boss connectors

Edited by GEORGE1234

theres also another company that does this the post is a little more expensive but the caps are about half the price pm me if u want details cheers oh hope im not hijacking the thread just trying to save pennys im very tempted to have a go at this

ps do u think this could be done with round downpipe cheers and boss connectors

yea it can be done with round chambers, can you pm me with the place for the caps? I am in the process of pricing up a bigger system and wouldnt mind saving some $$

1 person likes this

Its coming to the time of the year where the temps are a bit better for 100% hydro growing. The System I built before was good but I had some inspiration to change a few things..

The old system had the feed lines on the outside but there was a risk of leaking or a feed pipe popping off and flooding the grow room.

The new system will have all the feed pipes running internally.

post-25934-0-18060700-1314898115_thumb.jpg

post-25934-0-28992800-1314898118_thumb.jpg

post-25934-0-23750100-1314898123_thumb.jpg

post-25934-0-85490700-1314898127_thumb.jpg

post-25934-0-69247300-1314898131_thumb.jpg

post-25934-0-77301500-1314898195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doobz

nice, looks pretty easy enough, was thinking of trying something similar. gotta do home made really, bloody price of the kits.

Nice piece of kit ! The new improved model sounds better, top notch :)

Absolutely Fantablious! Just found this thread, what you have done looks fantastic. I'm working on something similar at the moment but have hit an issue with my pump. The maxijets just can't produce enough pressure. What pump have you used and what formula do you use to calculate the flow rate you need for a given number of spray nozzles? I think I have 14 or 16 currently in my 32 site tank, MaxiJet 1000 only produces a trickle :(

Pump is the key, if I can sort that out it will be handy as I have a bunch of clones I need to find a home for in the next week or so.

Peace & nice job!

edit: ok so I missed it first time around. Ferkin idiot that I am, "Hailea HX-4500" googling it now. Cheers :)

Edited by Laphroaig

good post

Hi So what has happened to this post, I would like to know about the new refined system and also how the grows are turning out.

cheers.

Good Post ...!

Is there any thing up to date on this im wanting to make something simular?