Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dr.gt

stoner toys

109 posts in this topic

This looks sick, I want one now

I like to get the oxy-acetylene kit out and bend metal when I'm stoned. I'm always a bit worried about blowing myself up though and spend more time checking everything is as it should be than actually making things.

The missis always for me :wassnnme:

hi pots, a mate of mine has a tt01d with drift tyres and he let me have a little go... i'd say it was the most fun i'd had driving an rc

so one of them is on the list big time

:v:

If you like R/C drifting, you have to check out this video. The detail is amazing. :)

4 people like this

What are you guys hooking your those Kaosillators up to? Is it's own amp and speaker loud enough? Or do you run it through headphones?

the kaossilator doesn't have an onboard speaker if i want it loud i use my pc's 2.1 speakers, i have used a mates guitar amp but most of the time i use it with my stylophone (the new one's have an input) it can be good do a beat and then use the stylophone over it :guitar:

hardly ever use headphones tho

thats a great vid pots, thanks :yep:

Apart from my choad. :yahoo:

My guitar i suppose, Spend many an hour kiddin on i am shit hot. :guitar:

What are you guys hooking your those Kaosillators up to? Is it's own amp and speaker loud enough? Or do you run it through headphones?

the kaossilator doesn't have an onboard speaker if i want it loud i use my pc's 2.1 speakers, i have used a mates guitar amp but most of the time i use it with my stylophone (the new one's have an input) it can be good do a beat and then use the stylophone over it :guitar:

hardly ever use headphones tho

thats a great vid pots, thanks :yep:

I've just ordered a 2 RCA to Jack. I should then be able to plug it into the pc and then sample it using something like Virtual DJ. I can get to keep some of the sounds I create then (that's the main downside)

I found out about the kaossilator from this thread , I was looking at buying one but it seems like there's a new version coming very soon , looks pretty good to me

Edited by Degsy
3 people like this

I found out about the kaossilator from this thread , I was looking at buying one but it seems like there's a new version coming very soon , looks pretty good to me

You bastard!

10 seconds in and I realised why it was down from £150 to £100 (I should have known better lol), by the 28 second mark I knew I really didn't want to hear this :unsure:

Jesting aside, thanks for posting, that does look very good. Hopefully by the time I've sampled all my tunes through Audacity then I won't need any of the additional features of the new one :spliff:

e2a: just got to the end, and that does look good. Did you see how much they were? (I will look myself shortly but others might be interested)

Edited by mrrichiet
1 person likes this

Personally I don't enjoy playing with anything when high as tasks can become too tedious and complex, I want to do nothing. But usually something soft though can feel nice, nothing complicated.

tamiyas are best avoided.

losi make a good 1/24 scale micro rally car that is great for drifting on carpet or dusty concrete, small enough to use inside and ready to run

wont go far wrong with a carisma gt14b, also sold ready to run but competition standard

for the ultimate though a HoBao Hyper 7 1/8 scale buggy converted to brushless is best (horsepowers - 70mph+)

anyone mentioned their penis yet? :rofl: :rofl:

lol:yep: good thinking
1 person likes this

You bastard!

10 seconds in and I realised why it was down from £150 to £100 (I should have known better lol), by the 28 second mark I knew I really didn't want to hear this :unsure:

Jesting aside, thanks for posting, that does look very good. Hopefully by the time I've sampled all my tunes through Audacity then I won't need any of the additional features of the new one :spliff:

e2a: just got to the end, and that does look good. Did you see how much they were? (I will look myself shortly but others might be interested)

Just had a play about with one of these , I'll be getting one when funds allow , £123 at the moment ( so not soon then )

I think Korg synths cost about as much as a house and were as big as a car in the 1970's though

I can only imagine what somebody with some musical talent can do with one of these , even I can get something half decent in 5 minutes and I've struggled for

years to learn to play any musical instrument and I know nothing about technology :dj::nerd:

How did you get on with the kaossilator mrrichiet ?

Instruments I like. Mess around on the keyboard for hours when I'm stoned... and when I'm not. Best toy I have.

Totally with you there, iv'e recently acquired a ukulele, great fun.