Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denots

New To Hydro

I am just starting growing with an NFT system. this is my first time growing and i know alot of people say they are hard to manage. but well i dont do anythnig due to illness so i have time to monitor it. For my first grow i decided to grow Early girl and am using a 400w son-t hps and a 424 growtank. Im starting off with 6 plants from seed.

If anyone can give me advise with growing with this set up it would be much appricated.

Also any pros or cons with early girl i.e yeild, size, problems i could encounter.

If I were you I would go through the search function on this site and find things out since from what you say you are starting from scratch. waiting for loads of information will take you forever (I am not talking about info on the strain but hydro methods).

When you have read a LOT of info then check here for advise while growing - the reason I say that is so you will have a grounding in what you are doing and will be able to understand the terms ppl use plus you can solve probs as they arise - it is obviously up to you but that is my advice for the best way to go about growing as there is so much to learn.

investing in the marajuana growers bible would also be a big help to you.

Edited by Greendreamer

NFT is easy, but we dont tell the soil growers that.

when in doubt; flush, and replace the nutes in the res.

remember that plants will double or tripple in height when flowered, and they can get too big. often they will fall over, without some support, due to the weight of bud, so bear that in mind.

Be careful of humidity levels towards the end of flowering , some Early Girl we grew was very susceptible to Botritis (mould) , good airflow and tlc should avoid this!