Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Artificial Emotion

Why does organic weed taste better?

172 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, starbud said:

I would disagree, the nutrients for hydro are salt based, because there is not an impactual meduim - water/coco/pebbles are all inate, they give nothing, but take calcuim away. In soil and organically based youre getting the chemical reduction of all the things in the soil that wouldnt be present in a dedicated hydro nute. Coco is hydro. The plant takes on characteristices of its feed...example; I used to use banana as a potassuim hit when flowering in soil. Composted skins and fruit. I could smell banana when I harvested and when I ground it. No flavour transference, but smell from the flowers... I use blackstrap molasses in coco as a carb booster. I never smell that anywhere near my hydro weed, in fact I have tried 'enhancers', terpene and flavonid and never noticed any diuference from the bog standard A & B...

I grew 25 yers organically,and still do, as you can see in my signature. There is a big difference in the weed texture, depth of smoke, flavinoid and terpene realisation. The weed is just fuller. The secret is to vape it, dont combust it.

I grow in coco at the moment as I have to be quick and clean. No social time as my attandance has to be tightly scheduled...I say no more. The weed is plentiful, quicker, still gets you high and is pleasurable and fast to grow. But its a bit like a pub sunday roast vs your own home love affair with all the trimmings...you feel me?

Must be where I'm going wrong. I add tea to the top of my compost and my bud comes out smelling like Tetley's! :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, starbud said:

So your organic weed doesn’t smell

sweeter than your hydro no? that’s bollox if you believe that. 

and so what if it is in my head, I know it’s not but hey ho...By the way...you’re shit does smell of the food you eat, remember to stick your head in your toilet after a curry lol...Ask your wife to use the toilet after you’ve had a skin full of white lightening on the street corner lol eat a beetroot your shit goes red...are you a bit daft? Of course your shit smells of the food you eat...what do you think it smells of? Fucking roses? You just can’t smell it easily over the hydrochloride acid that decomposes along with the bacteria in your intestine...

I’ve heard some horse shit too lol. Starting here this morning. 

Please explain the process that food has to go through before it's bioavailable to plants. 

Do you think it's the plants that are chowing down on your banana skins? 

Also I never said your inputs don't change the smell of weed. Just not even remotely in the way you think. 

I suggest you look into the processes that your banana skin has to go through before it reaches your buds and come back and we will see who the daft one is.

Like I said. Its as stupid as thinking if you water your plants with orange juice your buds are gonna smell like oranges. This is proper noob logic

Why does buds fed fish mix or say comfrey tea which smells vile not make the buds smell like a fish factory/ sewer?

E2a. I put a challenge forward. Find me absolutely anything credible to back up your claims and I'll eat my hat and apologise. Until then......I call horsehit

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
5 people like this

Simply put - because it's made with lovvvvvvvve maaaaaaaan. 

:hippy:

Eric, Eric is that you?  lol 

1 person likes this

Don't feed it Durian fruit then. Smells like the cheese under big foots foreskin. 

Tastes like heaven 

But smells like hell is what the Thais say

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Reminds me of the guy feeding OJ hoping for orange smelling plants.

Me and my mate did this when we first started. We put Orange juice in for the last 2 weeks and a lot of it lol

He had already tried blackcurrant cordial before I met him lol 

Owd

14 people like this

On 14/08/2010 at 11:10 AM, starbud said:

I wouldn't count coir as soil, i would count it as coir :D.

Soil is as it states, dirt. With, as you stated, the included vegetable matter. Some people refer to coir as a soil grow, and even organic in some instances lol, i am sure it can be with the use of organic nutes, however I am of the opinion that soil growing is indeed that, soil, dirt, even compost, bet deffo not coir. Imo anyways :D

Do you use actual topsoil mate?

12 minutes ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Smells like the cheese under big foots foreskin. 

And pray tell how you know this?

4 people like this

13 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

And pray tell how you know this?

I know...why dont you? :wallbash:

14 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

Do you use actual topsoil mate?

Dont really understand the question. Do I use topsoil? I have used it before in soil mixes but presently I use coco, with coco nutes and noithing else bar seaweed foliar and a bit of silicon and molasses at then end.

And beer. Lots of beer. Sometimes with a chaser, usually cointreau or Sambuca.

You could also have a look at my signature.

Posted (edited)

@starbud care to address my post seeing as you said I'm talking shit? 

Still waiting to be proved wrong

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
3 people like this

Assuming you flush your plants and don't use any chemical that's dogey should be the same good way to tell us the coler of your ash if it white should be flushed if it black and grey this usually means it assent flushed properly 

Posted (edited)

Your ingelish is great very

And no monkeypig don't make me visit that place in my mind again

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns
1 person likes this

Just now, Ccs141 said:

the coler of your ash if it white should be flushed if it black and grey this usually means it assent flushed properly 

Do you have any science behind this statement. Anything accepted except "big dave down the boozer"

3 people like this

Damn. 10 year old thread brought back...perfect opportunity for an argume...I mean debatelol

I wish I knew the facts.

I don’t think the scent from what you add to the medium directly transfers to the plant. This seems a tad far fetched. The material would decompose and be consumed by bacteria. @blackpoolbouncer

I agree with your logic as adding bat guano and fish and all other kinds of foul smelling, nutrient rich food to the medium doesn’t make the weed smell like shite.

The analogy of the human digestive system isn’t accurate as plants are not humans. Some of the matter in our stomach isn’t fully digested, hence why the odours of our food can be present. Plants however don’t directly suck up the matter, they uptake the nutrients through ions in the medium and ions cannot carry odour.

Only an opinion, please, I don’t want no troublelol:skin_up:

7 people like this