Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
durbubb

The Rotating System Double Yield?

Hello people im seriously thinking of trying to build one off these babys, just wondering if any off you could help me in any way shape or form

Anything would be great.

heres a link of somthing similar

http://www.4hydroponics.com/hydroponics/bonzai.asp

:headpain:

Your current plans would be a good starting point.............

thanks huge help!!

Ok :headpain: , well what I mean is thats not really enough info to know what your intending (unless you are intending a clone of that system you linked to?), are you thinking of building it with rollers as in the link or a stepper moter attached to the frame directly? what size frame/space? do you have some materials for use? A buget even?

wahay

ive got some secret plans and a lot off building plans that im compiling at the moment.

Thats the thing exactly im gonna try and build i aint paying £2500 for an innovation i know that much.

have plenty off funding could afford that but, but have worked out with pre build bits i can put it together for bout 700.

Im more after growing info to be honest though mate

Cheers

ive got some secret plans and a lot off building plans that im compiling at the moment.

I don't mean to be disparaging but that 'inovation' does look a little gimmicky anyway, and i'm not convinced that the optimal way to use a given space would be with one of those things. For any rectangular space your losing a minimum of 21% of the grow space to the area around the frame, and this will probably be more like 30%+. Shelves and SOG would,to me at least, seem a more logical approach to maximising space usage. Best of luck anyways mate, hope you can 'relax your secrecy' enough to let us see some pics :spliff:

hi mate

took me a while to notice this topic. I have seen this idea before brings up some interesting points though. I personally like the idea of the cage you can find it on www.pollinator.nl under the grow section. I have been thinking of making my own and experimenting with it. Nice to see someone is looking at alternative methods of growing. Would be interested to look through any plans you have and comment on problems you think may occur. Have you requested any information from the manufacturers yet?

Good look

happy growing ;)

Definately check the cage out for space utilisation! its amazing. :war:

if you get it 2 spin fast enough u wont need a fan 2 cool it or dry ya bud when its done... and if u make it 2 look like a 10 foot washing machine u might b able 2 hide it in terry mCanns kitchen. :bush: :smoke:

hi all

just when we were having a interesting discussion some wise arse comes along with a wise crack, well we wouldnt be reading this site just for the green stuff (or would we).

happy growing :smoke:

soz m8 but i never knew that goats could type or understand the lowest form of wit. :spliff:

i'll drink to that :spliff: , just keep them grey cells ticking :yep:

still not sure how you knew i was a capricorn, should add physic onto your cv me thinks, :yep:,

happy growing :spliff:

click on catsarse and u will find out how i know ur a cap.. im one myself.. and dont any of ya forget when my birthday is .......flat nose day! B)