Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 2hi2try

How Much Strech On The Sad?

Hi all, anyone grown this out could shed a little light please. I'm guessing they won't be that much due to their genitic makeup? Thanks

-2Hi

Mine didn't stretch too much mate (see link in my sig) The CC's got quite a bit taller bar 1....

my sad stretched by about half

..............goodluck

Hi mate!

That's it... they usually stretch much less than what we can consider a normal stretch for a cannabis plant. In my grow diary I have 3 SADs along with 3 Cream Caramel and 3 Wild Rose. I'm doing LST on all the plants except on 2 of the 3 SADs, because the are a bit smaller and stretch much less than the Cream Caramel and even less than the Wild Roses.

But listen, if you have them in a small space where they have to compete for light, they will obviously stretch a bit more. If not, and if you pass them to 12/12 with 25cm they will be something around 45cm to 60cm when the stretch ends.

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Excellent.I just started 3 S.A.D and need a nice short mother for my loft grow..Sounds like the right sort of strain for me so far..

Sb..

I plan on doing a scrog as I've only 2 plants and wondering on how full the net should be to allow for the strech to fill it up. I've been growing killer skunk for the last 3 or 4 grows and the strech on those was sod all. They won't be competing for light due to this and I can get my parabolic very close to to them.

-2Hi

Hi mate!

Well, maybe you should veg them for a little longer than. And, since you are giving them a nice veg time, don't forget to use big containers. Altough they don't stretch much they have plenty of side braches and a short internodal space, so adding some 10 days of 18/6 may be enough to fill your scrog, depending on the size of the screen, of course :unsure:

Stay cool!

|tommy|