Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Comrade Stoker

Come Dine With Me

89 posts in this topic

Is anyone watching this shit? One guy was hosting and he had a Wellington theme (Duke) with Beef Wellington etc. Some lass just turned up in a zebra print dress then when offered a canapé said she didn't like onions. Then the bloke served scrambled duck eggs and smoked eel and she said she didn't like cold fish. I would have told her to fuck off.

E2A Now she just asked if the mushrooms had been chopped in the Beef Wellington, she can't eat whole mushrooms. What the fuck is wrong with her lol

Edited by Lake Palmer
3 people like this

The bit when he said it would be waterloo themed and then she starts going on about abba lol

She's cooking now :spliff:

How the fuck did she manage to get to this age? It's beyond me, she's as thick as pig shit

Edited by Lake Palmer

That presenter on Come Dine With Me is a fucking genius. Its a proper good program this, even though I keep thinking "I'm watching some random people cook for some other random people"

6 people like this

My brother's girl friends pal is going to be on it soon, Irish lass it's the Newcastle one keep an eye out, god she can talk alright, which I expect is one of the main criteria.

1 person likes this

Fucking classic just now. Some lass said "And ill add some of this wet cheese, don't ask me what it's called as I can't pronounce it.."

It was fucking Feta lol

1 person likes this

When I am really bored I watch old episodes of come dine with me online lol

Some of the earlier series were hysterical. Some of the cooking is truly diabolical :alien2:

But it's always entertaining!

[..]

How the fuck did she manage to get to this age? It's beyond me, she's as thick as pig shit

I regularly think that about a lot of people on tv lol I like come dine with me some of the people on there make you laugh.

I'm a Come Dine addict and I'm proud :smug:lol

She is a tad fick, but that bloke did look dabber :rofl:

lol I have to admit to watching that when the opportunity arrises. Without the narrator it would be absolute bollocks. His comical comments make me laugh. Some of those people are raving too. It wouldn't work at all for me without the guy doing the voice over. He's the real star of that one. Have actually learned a few clever tricks off there too.

Yup!!

I dont mind a bit of this myself, theres some fuckin loons on there tho, but yeah george lamb is the bollocks when it comes to taking the piss...

Love it :yep:

The one from Preston has to be the funniest ever lol

Nice one man, Preston is my old stomping grounds, ill be watching this one in bed later.

I wish george lamb did narrate it he's a don, it's dave but his sharp delivery is cracking, the mrs loves it on saturdays omnibus and the one round our way made some lass to be a right prim an proppa posh bitch, she drives a micra and works in admin :rofl: for me it's like jeremy kyle "thank god I'm not that daft" but the ones with the boozers one are cracking some guy got fucking smashed at everyones do's and then wiped the floor with all their cooking on his night, drunk cooking for the win !

1 person likes this

I wish george lamb did narrate it he's a don, it's dave but his sharp delivery is cracking, the mrs loves it on saturdays omnibus and the one round our way made some lass to be a right prim an proppa posh bitch, she drives a micra and works in admin :rofl: for me it's like jeremy kyle "thank god I'm not that daft" but the ones with the boozers one are cracking some guy got fucking smashed at everyones do's and then wiped the floor with all their cooking on his night, drunk cooking for the win !

yeah i knew it was something lamb....