Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek23

Bbc Inside Out

333 posts in this topic

And good point new jerzey!

I'd have no problems with this I think...just had to take my entire set-up away though, new neighbours - I don't even know if I'll be able to put it back up now :headpain:

So if it is not for a while he needs it haha....

Let us know what he says plz Hvy....if you cannie do it for some reason, maybe I will? Mine is too much depending on whether or not I can get my set-up running again now though...

Or whether he want's to go to Scotland. No offence I just imagine him being down south for some reason.

I fancy this, just dont wanna give him my real email address, so any good secure ones I can use?

Can you not PM him?

hushmail is used a lot.

Or whether he want's to go to Scotland. No offence I just imagine him being down south for some reason.
:bad: why ?

he's planning to go to California , so scotland wouldn't be too taxing , i'm sure .

Hope it doesn't turn into the kind of show we've all seen before. :smoke:

every credit to those that are willing to invite the crew in tho' :yep:

:headpain:

Suppose! :blub:

Good opportunity to put the growers/users point of view across which wouldn't be complete without highlighting the discriminatory hypocrisy that is ongoing in the UK and particularly the US despite Obarmy's new policies such as:

Emery's Extradition (Obarmy's now pernicious Hypocrisy)

US DUI Charges Whilst Sober (also note UK employee testing mirrors this discriminatory policy)

Swat Cannabis Raid (get this aired for some real public outrage/condemnation)

Cameron was a Toker too (hypocrisy taken to a new high lol )

Current UK Justice Ministers Tobacco Payout (is this one of the reasons for prohibition)

All the above issues are central to the whole argument and not including them would be quiet remiss of any worthwhile reporter imo. I would like to see all three of the above politicians named as responsible (right now this minute) for the ongoing situation that is prohibition and the hypocrisy that we all suffer as growers and users of cannabis.

You could even add Eddies argument to the above and accuse these politicians publicly, we as the public must have answers/remedy in this situation, such a publicly aired challenge could not go unnoticed/unanswered imo especially considering the current UK politics.

Lets have a nice ole BLAME and SHAME A la Daily Fail :smoke:

If anyone gets chatting to him, then get him to try and get The Union documentary on BBC!!

heres hoping he isn't making the same old documentary, hopefully its pro legalisation!

If anyone gets chatting to him, then get him to try and get The Union documentary on BBC!!

heres hoping he isn't making the same old documentary, hopefully its pro legalisation!

its the bbc

they churn out anti cannabis propaganda most days, he wouldn't be welcome here so I hope nobody invites him because his account wont be validated lol

but we did talk around the subject at some length and he seems interested in putting together a programme with a different slant to the usual.

I would love to believe that is the case, but many cannabis documentaries that have gone before have sort of indicated the same thing and all end up being hatchet jobs in one way or another. I hope this is not the case this time.

Good luck to anyone who does step forward lol

Edited by EnigmaticOne

Mmmmm.... :smoke:

Maybe i can make the odd pound with my sad but true story of being busted just for growing my own medicine lol

Sent the guy an email so awaiting for a reply. Will have to see what happens from here!

Sent the guy an email so awaiting for a reply. Will have to see what happens from here!

lets hope the BBC's Inside Out program has changed its biased stance since last time they made a program about cannabis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/content/art...2_feature.shtml

and not forgetting the way they took a serious subject like Bud Buddies and attempted to turn it into summat from Comic Strip Presents........ :spliff:

Edited by Joolz