Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vince noir rock n roll star

D.i.y.poundshop Pollinator

40 posts in this topic

ok then to start all the bits came from the pound shop

a nice screw lid container ,real of tape ,real of dble sided tape ,a bit of mesh material

the tools used were just a dremmel and a cordless drill ,but you dont need the dremmel a hack saw will do it

its pretty self explanatory from the pics ..and yes it works

oh one last thing you need a bucket to capture the trichs ..and ive used an emergency blanket from the pound shop to cover the unit when its spun

post-20433-1274361772_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1274361794_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1274361815_thumb.jpg

6 people like this

load her up cover her over and spin ..simples ..and for under a fiver ,built in an hour ..bobs your uncle

pollinator mk1 accomplished sah!

post-20433-1274361973_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1274361986_thumb.jpg

3 people like this

how much goodness you get mate? lol

thats pretty class mate, do u just put leaves n trim in it or buds??

nice one vince lol

ive only tried it with a small sample of dried oldtimes ..but it collected the trichs easily ,and they were golden ..will be doing a test run with happy hippy soon ,hopefully with some african sativas ..will post pics of the event when it happens lol

ps i literally built this half an hour ago ..and im smoking the trichs off it now . lol

1 person likes this

lol lol

smoke it up dude lol

What mesh have you used vince?

no idea but its about as fine as the 110u screen i have in a kif box that makes lovely melty dry sift ..i couldnt find any screen print mesh so i went and asked the lady in the pound shop and as it happens she used to be a printer and pointed me in the direction of this fine mesh like muslin ..well i checked it out when i got it home by running a bud across it ..and it only collected the golden trichs so ..as long as the plant matter never got through i figured it would be good enough ..and it is ..i did look at using silk ..but it wouldve cost 4 x as much as this 60pence piece of material ..ooh btw hobbycraft stores have a straining bag on sale that is about 110u ..loooks perfect for this job

1 person likes this

Awesome......i think i might have to try this Vinnie.

Cheers matey. :wink:

no idea but its about as fine as the 110u screen i have in a kif box that makes lovely melty dry sift ..i couldnt find any screen print mesh so i went and asked the lady in the pound shop and as it happens she used to be a printer and pointed me in the direction of this fine mesh like muslin ..well i checked it out when i got it home by running a bud across it ..and it only collected the golden trichs so ..as long as the plant matter never got through i figured it would be good enough ..and it is ..i did look at using silk ..but it wouldve cost 4 x as much as this 60pence piece of material ..ooh btw hobbycraft stores have a straining bag on sale that is about 110u ..loooks perfect for this job

Nice find, i need something new to replace my knackered tights and plastic tub affair.

Edited by erbivore9

Well impressed m8,cant wait to knock up some African dry sift/jelly hash...

Cya soon bud.

HH

looking good there m8, i was looking to build a sifter for ages lol might give it a go now for when my crop is ready..

i have seen silk screen material on the fleabay site..the nylon stuff i think..about a tenner for enough to build loads of those lol 10sq feet i think it is..

ill keep an eye open for your hash m8 it should be niiiice :wink:

Nice lol ...

Should give you some nice hash Mmmmm :wink:

Mrm lol