Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hipgnosis

Green Poison

105 posts in this topic
looks dank out side AustrianTokker try sweet seeds cream cam out side you would love it well i would lol:rofl:

Pleased you like it Bigzoote. :punk: I do to. Chopped it last weekend but had a few tester from last week already. quite sweet and tasty buds.

Still have a bunch of sweet seeds which i'd like to try, mostly indoor though. I wished i could do cream caramel outside, but it was tough enough to see though the gp and it's flowering - i don't think their other strains are really suited for the wet climate we have over here. Gave a ganesh spirit a go outside, but sadly didn't make it... :(

AT lol

my green poison from last year :)

post-26220-1287614660_thumb.jpg

Wow, nice one weedmonsta! That's a little beast! :rofl: Got one massive gp last year, grown in hydro and yielded 198g! :stoned: was sort of my record. :punk: Most of the GP grown in compost (6.5L) pots yielded about 70-90g.

AT :oldtoker:

nice shots ,think i'm gonna try this one.

well the gp you see in post 33 checked her yesterday and she got rot set in kinda speckled throughout the plant, its quite a damp spot and she is not getting any direct sun now being between the pine trees, took bout a ounce off her lol must choose a better plot next year,

Recently cut but not dried GP flower.....

post-4237-0-73776200-1298861054_thumb.jpg

A GP I've been growing for my dad in his setup. Had cold temps so the following colour ensued

I think it looks pretty cool

Cant wait to receive my payment for my hard work, some of this bud :skin_up:

post-30716-0-41185800-1300049904_thumb.jpg

It appears it has too much Nitrogen, as shown by the claws on th sun leaves. Doesn't look as nice as mine, but it's hard to screw this strain up.

Those are some serious good looking buds and plants.

I am glad i got one going on, let´s hope it turns half as good as most of your GPs :)

Here`s the one at 53 dayspost-43394-0-49712800-1300531967_thumb.jpgpost-43394-0-16659100-1300531976_thumb.jpg

I am well impressed with this plant so far, sticky as and smells lurvley :guitar:

2 people like this

Looks like you have a bit to go............ let it go to 9 weeks is my suggestion. Mine went to day 61 and they could have used another couple of days, for sure. It's a nice strain to grow and smoke.

so mines not going to be done in 7 weeks :blub:

i was going to let it go 8 anyhow

Well you can cut it at 7 weeks and it wouldn't be done but would be ok. Then at 8 weeks it's starting to turn- maybe 30-50% cloudy trichomes, the rest still clear. At nine weeks no more clear trichomes- mostly cloudy and a 5-10% amber. I cut and dried samplesover weeks 7-9 and you will be MUCH happier letting it go 60-63 days. Look at a closeup of my picture above- that's at 60 days- it's fine but 3-5 more days would have browned it all up more and the buzz would have been 10-20% stronger IMO...... At 7-8 weeks the sativa shines thru more early while puffing. 9+ weeks brings out the killer indica buzz.

I got the days wrong :doh: it`s now day 46 so that last pis was day 44 :blushing: