Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hipgnosis

Green Poison

104 posts in this topic

That`s a seriously attractive girly you have there Hipgnosis :wub:

Excellent mate, what camera are you using on the macro shot if you don`t mind me asking?

Nice one dave, they look top class. lol

That`s a seriously attractive girly you have there Hipgnosis :)

Excellent mate, what camera are you using on the macro shot if you don`t mind me asking?

Cheers ratty :) I use a Canon 450D with a 60mm f/2.8 1:1 macro lens

and kenko tubes - don't think I had any tubes on for that shot tho.

More macros in the link in my sig. :B):

here is a couple of my green poison at 6week 3 days. the two big ones at the back are one plant scrogs in 27 litre trug tubs. :ninja:

post-48863-1278509698_thumb.jpg

post-48863-1278509741_thumb.jpg

post-48863-1278509823_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

the Green Poison transforms into something very special after a couple of weeks in jars. Great pics lads :ninja:

ive had the pleasure of sampling green poison, a very good friend of mine dropped some of his stuff round t'other week and ill tell ya the stuff is ferking great :ninja:

I love the taste, it seems to linger on my tongue for ages after ive put down the joint or bong and the stuff totally smells my house out the second you lift the lid off the jar :ouch: its firmly on my to do list, a big thumbs up from me

Ayup hip-duder,...some fine lookin dark skinned spanish ladies ya have there,...see your treatin em nice too....sure they'll repay you... :yinyang:

let one go 9 and one go ten weeks,.......decent nice hit n taste ok too,...enjoy bro. :D

Its quick , its easy & a top quality stone . Can't go wrong with Green Poison . Like everyone says give a couple of months cure and it gets better & better . Enjoy

Poppa :yinyang:

Well... what else can I say? ...that's another one I have to try soon. So many strains to try and so few time, hehehe.

Your Green Poisons look fantastic. I love the way your canopy is all levelled. I also like to have my plants like that, but since the homebox I'm usin is very small I need to do some LST to keep 'em low and levelled.

Hope to see them even fatter when you harvest them. I'm jealous man, wish I was there to make some macros :blushing:

Keep it high! :innocent:

|tommy|

i think its ACE avin peeps from the actual seed banks posting here,...nice one tommy,..hope ur findin the place as gooda laugh as i do... :innocent: and thanks for posting.. :blushing:

Heres a pic of me green poison from my last run think it was at 7 weeks or something .

Well ive looked out some of my Green Poison pics from a couple of months back, these pics were taken around the 8week mark :spliff:

& as everyone else says its a lovely bud structure, fluffs up to buggery when a nice dry buds in the grinder & stinks to feck :yinyang:

post-22188-1279198035_thumb.jpgpost-22188-1279198094_thumb.jpg

Last one while i was chopping....

post-22188-1279199358_thumb.jpg

Healthy :spliff:

:yinyang:

Rusty's GP completely banged me out.

proper nice smoke.

very tight nugs too.. highly recommended!

a few gp shots for these are 9 week buds. a few already dry in the tub.

post-48863-1280252074_thumb.jpg

post-48863-1280252085_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this