Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Underwater

Best Game Evaaaaaa!!!!

264 posts in this topic

I think you mean is epic. :D

lol you're right, I stand corrected. :trumpet:

I'm counting the days until the next installment. :wink:

1 person likes this

Alex Kidd in miracle world,Wardner,Pitfighter,Supersprint,way too many to name....

anyone remember Booty, or Gauntlet on the spectrum, ahh bliss :king:

1 person likes this

I remember Gauntlet in the arcades.

Shots now hurt other players.

Wizard needs food badly.

Elf ate the food.

Elf is about to die!

lol

Edited by Boojum
3 people like this

I had forgotten about the Gauntlet series. Great fun. :)

2 people like this

Alex Kidd in miracle world,Wardner,Pitfighter,Supersprint,way too many to name....

anyone remember Booty, or Gauntlet on the spectrum, ahh bliss :king:

Pitfighter?? That was god awful down the arcade if I remember correctly. I like everyone else was wowed by the "photorealistic" lol graphics then spent the rest of the day bitter as hell for wasting my precious pennies on it. Killer instinct on the other hand new the score lol.

Was a massive fan of gauntlet though, me and my brother played shit out of it on the Atari st when we were kids. Dont remember it on the spectrum, I was all about dizzy :)

1 person likes this

Yes with pitfighter at the time i just wanted to be "buzz" lol and there was some very brutal sounds coming out of that machine, like the noise of the money you got for winning the fight,the smacks lol,and the weapons,from picking up barstools and "the power pill" and having to add more credits to beat chainman eddie, those were the days..

use to play gauntlet on the 48k with my older bro, but i think at the time whenever we got far into it the spectrum would be overheating and not load the next levels right. :headpain:

1 person likes this

Grand Theft Auto Vice city then San Andreas. Thread can be closed now. :trumpet:

Manic miner pisses over GTA!

Pro Evo Scoccer :ouch:

Fucking damn straight.