Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mikeytheone

Help With Rox Flower Enhancer Pleaseeeeee

41 posts in this topic

Do you know what, JI from the garden centre and a wee bit of tomrite in flower is all I use these days. 315w lamp at the top of a crappy little DS tent (the only one small enough for my loft, only autos fit), and I get a gram per watt no problem and nice green leaves till the end. People fuss way too much over the process. KISS!

5 people like this

Is this just another PK booster or completely different product?

7 minutes ago, doominik said:

Is this just another PK booster or completely different product?

It's PGR. Paclo. other shit.. It's how they get the cali shit so be totally conjoined with no internodal spacing.. researching it now. Hopefully that sort of densisity is achieveable with out it. Haven't really seen non PGR in years TBH.

2 people like this

You know dealer weed 'stardawg' ... that's a PGR'D to high heavens normally.

4 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

You know dealer weed 'stardawg' ... that's a PGR'D to high heavens normally.

got you now-Like industrial farming crap

Is that used on top of all the nutes? does it get flushed out on the end or we smoke it? 

im just looking for it myself and it doesn't come up as anything good apart of adding weight 

bit of what I have found:

"...Despite healthier growth and increased resistance to fungus, pot grown using PGR’s often has an inferior flavor and visual appearance, and the harshest critics point out that exposure to these compounds put consumers at risk of liver damage, cancer and infertility. These damning claims warrant further investigation of the safety of these chemicals on cannabis..."

Amen 

Edited by doominik
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, doominik said:

got you now-Like industrial farming crap

Is that used on top of all the nutes? does it get flushed out on the end or we smoke it? 

im just looking for it myself and it doesn't come up as anything good apart of adding weight 

Used on top of nutes. would hope they flush it but it's used on apple trees and pear trees here in UK so we're all fucked anyway.. Probably better smoking it than eating it IMO as how can it survive the process? the worry is what chemicals are off-gassed when you combust the stuff. been looking into this for about a month. It can inhibit THC and terpene production but others claim it gives it that 'gassy' taste Stardawg and others are known for. No proof on this. But have had bits of clearly non PGR grown dawg that are much better the dawg grown with PGR.

From all my research. There is a few that are a few approved for uses on edible crops. Well I suppose palco is approved for edibles crops here in UK.. I'm looking at a couple compounds RN that can be sourced cheap as dirt.. will report back on how it goes. I'm unsure of PGR claims as some of the most dense flowers have been some of the most coated and full of flavour. I don't think people really know what the score is TBF like many things in this gig.

Edited by highway_017

@highway_017 I'll yeald far more then I need for myself and my friends so I guess it's no point even looking that way :) 

Just now, doominik said:

@highway_017 I'll yeald far more then I need for myself and my friends so I guess it's no point even looking that way :) 

Probably for the best. I think I'm going to experiment with a couple of the more naturally sourced approved on food ones.

1 person likes this

I've tried a good 5g of this used on star dawg. The colour was abit darker and the taste was a little gassy but the bud was some of the tightest stuff I've had. 

I'm sure the chocolate mint og from hso I tried was by the same grower, that definetly was the tightest I've had but the taste was spot on. 

I'm willing to try rox at a 0.8ml:1litre, from what I've read it's does the job it's ment to but I wouldn't use more than 1.5ml:1litre

1 person likes this

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but its your choice

Fuckin poison

Owd

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, Owderb said:

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but its your choice

Fuckin poison

Owd

I cant believe some hydro shops still sell this shit, it even says only for use on ornamental plants on the label, nuff said!

2 people like this