Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bigwill

Aquafarm Recirculating Resevoir

hi ive been thinking about making a recirulating resevoir to feed 2 aquafarms has any body done this or got any details?? or has any body modded the ghe resevoir in to a reciruclating rez? any input would be great thnks lol

as with most things made for grow rooms GHE top up tank is well over priced, I personally find the drip system of the aqua farm unfit for purpose (gets blocked at the bottom, Y piece can fall off my, and the racket from the air pumps)

I recommend linking the pots with speed fit tank connectors 15mm also connect a 100L plumbing header tank get a £10 water pump from any major national pet supplies store squeeze 15 plastic plumbing pipe on to the pump, 15mm speed fit tees and squeeze a 13mm irrigation tee into 15mm pipe and make your own drip ring

I understand Heath Robinson modded the aqua/water farms in to a recirculating system & the results were impressive Im currently in the process of planing out the same system using 4 aqua farms but trying to figure out how to attach waste pipes onto the sloping containers. If you PM me I can send you some pics of Heaths grows.

1 person likes this

Hi ppl I’m currently linking 15 aqua farms up to make a recirculating system I was wondering if I use a chiller 500A haleia .can I pump from the last aqua farm back into the brain and so on any advice welcome thanks