Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BL

Need Advice! First Grow.

80 posts in this topic

And another..........................

post-112-1079750845.jpg

Nearly there....................

post-112-1079750891.jpg

Last one.............

Let me know if you have any advice or anything please.

Cheers

BL

B)

post-112-1079751025.jpg

Not sure whether I'm putting the right amount of canna zym in though, it's supposed to be 1 litre canna zym to 400 water. What's that per litre of water? Far too stoned to even try to figure that one out. Anyone in the know?

I think that it works out to 10ml of Cannazym to every 4 litres of solution. Well that's what I've been using anyway :ermm:

Nice grow you got coming on there :smug:

Hope it produces well for you.

:stoned:

G

HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Just when things seemed to be going so well, it's all gone tits up. Three days ago I checked on my lady and to my horror, shit loads of the leaves had shrivelled up and turned brown. Most of them fell off when touched and my plant looked really crap compared to how it did the previous day. Can't believe I've cocked up so close to half way.

First thing I did was empty the tank, give it a thorough clean and put only ph adjusted water in for 24 hours. After this I put half the dose of nutes and some cannazyme in. Prolem is some leaves are still browning and crisping up a bit on the ends.

What's going on? Have I ruined my grow? How could I be so fucking stupid to let this happen?

Please help guys...........

BL

Here's some pics, now on day 25 flower.

post-112-1081046036.jpg

Some of the problem leaves visible in this one.......

post-112-1081046146.jpg

Buds seem to be unaffected though.........

post-112-1081046249.jpg

Them damn toasted leaves again.........

post-112-1081046313.jpg

Lovely little bud at the bottom. Gonna chop this first when ready for a taster.......

post-112-1081046503.jpg

A good shot of the extent of the damage........

post-112-1081046614.jpg

Just look at those buds. I'll cry if this doesn't work out. :smoke: Someone please reassure me and tell me everything will be fine.......

post-112-1081046828.jpg

I'm no expert but it does look like nute burn......

Hi

Looks like something gone awry somewhere..

Your plants seem to have locked out, probably due to over ferting.

What EC were you running at..?

Also check the roots, how do they look?

Gotta disagree with ya a bit on this UB

back off your lighting now too, as they are obviously stressed out

could it be windburn, how are your fans positioned?

Raising the light wont help any at this point.

Neither is it wind burn. Wind burn normally only effects the leaves on plants nearest the fan, not the whole plant/grow. Characteristics of wind burn are dry biscuit coloured patches along the edges of the leaves. Also with wind burn the leaves can appear to be ripped or torn in places.

Thats not whats happeneing here.

its good using cannazyme, helps with root stress too

but a stress reliever such as superthrive or nitrozyme would also be of benefit now

how cold is your resevoir with lights off?

At this point i wouldnt be adding more additives, unless they really needed it. ie:- the roots were in a bad way.

If was the roots it wouldnt be down to how cold the res was getting, quite the opposite. With cold nuits you'd notice the plant getting shocked before the roots would suffer.

Buddy Love...

You mention you've switched to Canna...this is a top brand so theres no reason for it to fail your plants...if it is the nuits then it must be a mistake you've made. Its easily done sometimes.... :)

Its either this or your roots are rotten but i cant see what they look like. Id have a look if you can.

Have you been flushing with PH adjusted water every 2 weeks to help prevent nuit salts building up?

As i can see some burn on your plants ill go with the nuits being too high as the reason to why they have locked out.

You've done the right thing in flushing them with PH adjusted water. I'd run them on a fresh batch of nuits at 1 EC. See how it goes from there.

They look in quite a bad way, i can see by the colour that they're beginning to starve but all it not lost, you wont be able to get them looking lush again but if you can get them to start taking nuits up again they'll pick up and last till the end of the grow.

Check your roots...

Flush with PH adjusted water for 24hrs, which you've done.

Run on a fresh nuit solution at 1 EC ...Ph 5.8

If it is the nuits and you sort it then you should see a halt to the yellowing in 3/4 days.

Hi Guys. Thanks for all the replies.

After reading your post HydroNaut, I took a look at my roots and think I've found the problem. The spreader mat has gone a greeny colour and there's quite a lot of white fur on the top of it and on some of the roots.

What's the cause of this? My PH never goes above 6 and I've been feeding it only 2/3rds the recommended dose, 40ml of each nute to 15 ltrs water. Also, I only top up with ph adjusted water every few days to keep nute levels down. Each time nutes are added, I empty the tank and give it a good clean.

Could it be the dead roots from the chopped males causing the probs? I thought the canna zym was what took care of this problem.

All the other things mentioned such as temp are ok by the way. Please can someone tell me what I need to do to sort it out.

Cheers

BL