Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

crosseyed and painless

Sports Betting Thread

10,851 posts in this topic
:woot:

Happy days, Everton won, Villa are one up. Pay day

e shall call u lucky from now on :rofl:

I mean penalty in 90 min. i got it on my ticket to thanks to you ,nice tip thanks :rofl:

1 person likes this

I mean penalty in 90 min. i got it on my ticket to thanks to you ,nice tip thanks :D

Glad to be of service HK :D

Nice to put a few quid in folks pockets as well as my own

2-0 now Martin..well done fella congrats on spanking the bookie! :D

Well I got just shy of £250, but sadly spunked it on some unknown American horse races :ouch:

So close with my accumulater p&q. I did a £1-50 accumulator with 8 of your selections and was letdown by aberdeen and motherwell. Nearly though.

penalty on 90mins, not talking money here, how exciting was that.

eres me fixed odds bet today with willy hill online

liverpool to beat bolton away 8-15 liverpool well due a win -speshly over a poor bolton side

villa to beat fulham at home 8-11-villa looking good after beating liv away-fulham usually poor away from home

everton to beat wigan at home-4-5-some arses must have been kicked by moyes after recent games and wigan just been hammered 5-0 by man u

loadsa top players man city to beat a shite pompey in dissaray away 4-7

a grand will pay you out £7491.43

nah just kiddin

atenner stake'll give u £74.91 of eesy money

anyone stick a grand on it?

Anyone having a punt on the International friendly matches?

I do OK on these. I find many of the teams predictably lose or win, apart from England where you get draws too. Cleaned up a few times on the friendly games so will put up some punts later after I have studied the coupons.

I do OK on these. I find many of the teams predictably lose or win, apart from England where you get draws too. Cleaned up a few times on the friendly games so will put up some punts later after I have studied the coupons.

Hey man, my tips for tomorrow are Spain vs Belgium tip 1 and Croatia vs Belarus tip 1 ,it should end in handicap for both team s (Spain for sure) but if u want a sure match tip on win.

Other teams i am looking into are Bosnia-Armenia and Brazil-Argentina but i will put these on hold till i here the lineup for tomorrow(before games course) .

Thanks for pointing on England i totally missed that one,i now Slovenian representation well and that one should end up in handicap for England for sure.

Roll on :wink:

whats the scores on the doors martin?no rush mind-jus wonderin 'n' perusing me willy hills acct :starwars:

Not sure what it pays, I did it last night

£20.00 To Win - Accumulator (5) Internet 1

Paraguay v Bolivia

Paraguay

1/4 Pending

-

Cyprus v Ireland

Ireland

10/11 Pending

-

Charlton v Brentford

Charlton

8/13 Win

-

Scotland v FYR Macedonia

Scotland

8/11 Pending

-

England v Slovenia

England

1/6 Pending

Edited by MartininLondon

What s first 11 starting for England ?

Mate I have no idea, they will use loads of players but they should turn them over. Problem is with England is they have a habit of drawing friendly matches. I think they are a good punt though, even with crap odds like that.

Mate I have no idea, they will use loads of players but they should turn them over. Problem is with England is they have a habit of drawing friendly matches. I think they are a good punt though, even with crap odds like that.

If they dont win this with 2 goal advantage they are crap ,i doubt they will receive any goal and Ronney and rest off crew should put 5iver in their net IMO.

Shame for lineup ,ill keep looking and post it if...

I'm more concerned about Scotland drawing 0-0 at half time here. They better shape up or I'm fooked