Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

crosseyed and painless

Sports Betting Thread

10,850 posts in this topic

Ok heres mine:

Homes

Millwall (tonight)

chelsea

tottenham

dag & red

aberdeen

dundee united

rangers

everton (sun)

aston villa (sun)

£1 rtns £43.00

Aways:

liverpool

cardiff

charlton

northampton

dundee

man city

celtic (sun)

hearts (sun)

£1 accumalator pays £144.00

Good luck everyone,

p&q

Sweet :stoned:

I might do the whole lot as an accumulator too, just to be kinky

Ok, here's my effort for today....

DUNDEE UTD at home to my local team Falkirk (4/6)

DUNDEE away to Airdrie (4/5)

MAN CITY away to Pompey (8/13)

LEEDS away to Colchester (5/4)

The acca pays nearly 10/1 :wink:

Was too busy to post last weekend, Dundee Utd done my dough on the Saturday but roared back to form on the Sunday pocketing nearly £500 for a £40 acca on Spurs, Cardiff, Rangers and Chelsea :B):

What about my mate though......£10 on 2 from each section William Hills coupon.....all correct on the Saturday, waiting for Rangers on the Sunday.....1 down at half-time and with a man sent off inside 15 mins.....they came back and won it with a last minute penalty.....£15,000 ;)

Good Luck to everyone for today :rofl:

Sweet ;)

Cheers P&Q, stuck a few quid down so let you know how it goes with my bets, i also did a £1 accumulater on the lot minus millwall as ive only just read the post luckily! £7006 return from £1 if they all come in.

Sweet :rofl:

Cheers P&Q, stuck a few quid down so let you know how it goes with my bets, i also did a £1 accumulater on the lot minus millwall as ive only just read the post luckily! £7006 return from £1 if they all come in.

Youll be glad you left out millwall buddy ;) 1-1 last night.

Niceone c&p and congrats to your mate,thats a belter of a 2 from each section.

p&q

I done £20 on Paddypower online for all of P&Q's stuff, both seperate and as one.

I am several thousand up on the nags this week so will be popping down to Ladbrokes, cash in hand to have a few more punts. Might do C&P's punt.

Cant get my head around the coupons this week but I reckon the following

Win

Liverpool

Preston

Charlton

Tottenham

Man City

I am several thousand up on the nags this week so will be popping down to Ladbrokes, cash in hand to have a few more punts.

Nice one Martin :rofl: Try a cheeky each-way bet on SERVOCA (Goodwood 2.05) ;) ....it's a 20/1 shot, well beaten last time on unsuitable ground and distance, takes a drop in class today with ground and distance in it's favour, I can see this running a big race today.

Good Luck if you decide to play.

C&P

Nice one Martin :rofl: Try a cheeky each-way bet on SERVOCA (Goodwood 2.05) ;) ....

Ill have a bit of that.

This is the Gods honest truth. I bet each way on 3 horses this week in the same race, one was 50-1, one 11/2 and the other about 12-1 (I cant actually remember the exact odds as I got too excited). Anyways, 50-1 won and the other 2 placed.

Yesterday I backed two races, backing a 14-1 and a 25-1 then a favourite plus a 16-1

All the nags came home first and second. They cheer me when I walk into Ladbrokes at the moment :wink:

Nice one Martin :spliff: Try a cheeky each-way bet on SERVOCA (Goodwood 2.05) :) ....

Ill have a bit of that.

This is the Gods honest truth. I bet each way on 3 horses this week in the same race, one was 50-1, one 11/2 and the other about 12-1 (I cant actually remember the exact odds as I got too excited). Anyways, 50-1 won and the other 2 placed.

Yesterday I backed two races, backing a 14-1 and a 25-1 then a favourite plus a 16-1

All the nags came home first and second. They cheer me when I walk into Ladbrokes at the moment :B):

how about that geezer the other day in the papers-had a 250 quid treble -first 2 horses came in at longish odds and just needed the last to come in a few days later -cant remember where it was now but i watched the race on chan 4 racing and he had Red Merlin to come in and give him a cool mil- the cunt came nowhere so i spose he got fukall cos i cant think of a way you could cover yersel on this one :yahoo: fukin shame tho -hope the bookie was proper shiting himsel lol

Edited by 917

eres me fixed odds bet today with willy hill online

liverpool to beat bolton away 8-15 liverpool well due a win -speshly over a poor bolton side

villa to beat fulham at home 8-11-villa looking good after beating liv away-fulham usually poor away from home

everton to beat wigan at home-4-5-some arses must have been kicked by moyes after recent games and wigan just been hammered 5-0 by man u

loadsa top players man city to beat a shite pompey in dissaray away 4-7

a grand will pay you out £7491.43

nah just kiddin

atenner stake'll give u £74.91 of eesy money

how about burnley to win away to chelsea at 20-1 with will hill- a ten grand stake will give u £200,000 they did it to man u at 16-1 dont forget lol

nah come to think of it chelsea to win 7-0 at 66-1- stik a quid on it lol

Nice one Martin :unsure: Try a cheeky each-way bet on SERVOCA (Goodwood 2.05) :yinyang: ....it's a 20/1 shot

That nag did nowt, mid field in the middle of the race then nowt :yep: £50 each way down the shitter

e2a I just had news in, its just about to finish the race.

Edited by MartininLondon

Just need a Villa and Everton win for a nice pay out. :spliff:

28/08/2009 £15.00 To Win - Accumulator (7) Internet 1

Aston Villa v Fulham

Aston Villa

3/4 Pending

- Everton v Wigan Athletic

Everton

8/11 Pending

- Rangers v Hamilton

Rangers

1/7 Win