Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HvyFuel

Evony

454 posts in this topic

I'm on server 25 and things are going nicely. I already have my sights on a few villages near me. lol

Prestige is @ 2453 and I'm a lieutenant after 18 hours. lol

I certainly want a UK420 alliance. Hvy I've got an embassey. Can we not play over multiple servers?

I'm getting ready to build a wall so I can upgrade my town hall. I need more fields!!!

Edited by Randalizer

added you to my friends on evony rand

hey, hey, hey. jumped in and totally wet. :D

gen lol

Hi all I have an application pending to join the uk420 clan. Username is sbp. lol

I've created a uk420 alliance. PM your Evony name to me here and I'll invite you.

So I've got a HUGE amount of territory that i can conquer. A lot of derilict cities. There is only one city near me that I am concerned about.

sbp and hvy, send me your coordinates so I can add you to my friends list. :yahoo:

Lets show these gamers what organised stoners can do!!! :applause:

So my town hall is now going to level 4. Should take about 2 hours to construct. Busy little guys!

Can we get a listing here, from those that want to form an alliance anyway, of what state they are in? I'm in the state of Moravia.

Edited by Randalizer

Thuringia

So then, are there multiple states within a server or is it a one for one (each server is named a state?)?

And can we have multiple alliances over many servers? :D

Edited by Randalizer

I've currently got 5 minutes left to wait to upgrade my feasting hall to level 2, plus I'm waiting on 27000 units of stone to build level 3 walls, should be delivered in 20 minutes. :D

:eek:

so I want to invite folks over to my server. There is a TON of available territory around me to be conquered.

I'm happy on server 20 B)

There's only a couple of people not on 20 Randal.

:(

how do you get a quarry and ironmine ?

Click 'City' and build them.