Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BudAbbott

Vermicompost- Worm Farm

121 posts in this topic

I like fishing, and prefer to use worms,  but get mine from pouring a mix of fairy liquid water onto a patch of lawn and wait for them to surface,  quick decent wash,  then they're on death row.   Where do you source your bulk worms,   and the real question,   how do you know what' worm castings from compost,  and how do you harvest it?      The castings I mean.      If I avoid naming them,  I won't feel a guilt trip coming on when I thread a size 6 barbed fish hook through them...and they last for hours..   A bit like the crucifixion really.    Then again I once ate a handful for a bet,  and doubled down (double or quits and 40 quid is 40 quid) with a mouthful of maggots.......mate didn't know the acid in the stomach pretty much kills the critters quickly,  unlike when cyanide crystals were dropped into the bucket of water under that chair you were strapped to.