Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archie

Amazing Picture's Thread

437 posts in this topic

Great pics,recognised the rat temple straight away,karni mata,I loved it there except when they started climbing all over me :rolleyes:

That pic of the bollard installers blocking their van in is priceless.... would have loved a shot of faces as they tried to drive off

These are hilarius, please put more up :ninja:

Dan

Great pics peeps :punk:

post-21046-1245224653_thumb.jpg

3 people like this

I know where that bar is :punk: Pattayas Soi Bukhao,there used to be another one nearby called "Nice with ice" the bars speciality was called "BJ on the rocks" :yep:

That pic of the bollard installers blocking their van in is priceless.... would have loved a shot of faces as they tried to drive off

seconded...

fucking quality :yinyang:

seconded...

fucking quality :yinyang:

Third that :yep:;):yep:

What a pair of dumbasses ;)

seconded...

fucking quality :wink:

Third that :yep: :yep: lol

What a pair of dumbasses :doh:

yeah fucking ace! i didn't notice it at first! lol

i must dig out a picture i took of road markings at a junction that read "look look" instead of "look right"

Loving the pics folks :yep:

I love these pics of a lightning storm over an erupting volcano....Stunning lol

post-42500-1245238269_thumb.jpg

post-42500-1245238286_thumb.jpg

post-42500-1245237671_thumb.jpg

post-42500-1245237697_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Stinky,the lightening and bridge pics are incredible lol

Stinky,the lightening and bridge pics are incredible :guitar:

Aint they BP the second photo of the volcano blows me away man awesome :yinyang:

The second pic looks like a scene from Dantes inferno,the end of the world :woot: Imagine being there and taking that snap :wink:

The second pic looks like a scene from Dantes inferno,the end of the world :thisbig: Imagine being there and taking that snap :rofl:

Good analogy :yep: One can only imagine what it must have been like to be there taking the photo...Hot im guessing :rofl:

Fucking hell,I forgot about the heat stinky,I was just engrossed in the image :thisbig: A bit like those japanese vulcanologists who were so interested in the eruption they forgot all about the pyroclastic flow which swept towards them and charcoaled them to a crisp :rofl:

Fucking hell,I forgot about the heat stinky,I was just engrossed in the image :ouch: A bit like those japanese vulcanologists who were so interested in the eruption they forgot all about the pyroclastic flow which swept towards them and charcoaled them to a crisp :(

What a nasty way to go man :( Gota watch that lava flow people.

:lucky: For a moment. I spent some time in the caribbean when Montserrat erupted we were on stand-by to pick up any island people that could not get off via the boats local islanders already had assembled ready to evacuate folk. So we just circled the island, at 2 miles out, for a week. Lava flow looks cool through night vision googles :yes: We picked up a local photographer who took some wicked pics of the eruption, up close like!, and he was selling them :yep: Ill try dig some out and post them. :ninja:

Stinky :)