Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LargeSalad

The Photography thread

3,294 posts in this topic

ok here is one for now ............ this one is Missy a good friend of mine from the Philippines (she is fine with me posting them)

because she is my other half .......... :wink:

she takes a really good picture ... she is so pretty and sensual .....

post-41031-1244491682_thumb.jpg

I was planning to act d smartass but that pic is mint.... well focused, black and white's sweet & nice bird.......well done, good effort :wink:

Edited by BioBuzz

nice car this 740 bhp down mapped to just over 500 bhp for drifting ......rebuilt from scratch in 5 weeks ... ready to rock and roll

post-41031-1244493322_thumb.jpg

post-28936-1244493301_thumb.jpg

A strange but beautiful plant a found at the bottom of my garden last summer

post-28936-1244493378_thumb.jpg

A flower i seen last year at my local park

post-28936-1244493460_thumb.jpg

Pic of a large pebble from my garden

1 person likes this

something you don't see in the wild often ... taken on my cell .....a wild black rabbit

and a wild poppy ............

post-41031-1244496523_thumb.jpg

post-41031-1244496541_thumb.jpg

Sorry I have to draw the line......

That black rabbit is not natural anywhere full stop :yep:

Thats someone's pet set loose...... :smoke:

Panoramic on a windy day

post-42276-1244498065_thumb.jpg

'Urban Decay'

post-14766-1244498556_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

'Ear Ache'

post-14766-1244498630_thumb.jpg

Edited by LargeSalad
2 people like this

Some good photo's so far....

Large Salad......it looks like you take the same sort of photographs that I used to take when I was serious about my photography.

I used to photograph the area that I lived in (a very industrialised urban area...at that time) and as a beginner in the 70's and only in my early teens,just learning, I used to take pics of everything.The town,the people,the shops,the markets...everything really and I built up a chronological change of the area I lived in and the change in myself as a photographer.

It was an interesting experience and when I gave up photography as a serious hobby..... to compare what I'd photographed in my teens to my twenties and then to my thirties....

I could'nt recognise what I 'd lived through :yahoo: .

What I would recommend to anyone that does take photography seriously is to make your area a "Project"...photograph it every month for a year..the landmarks,the people,the shops,the pubs....and give it your best artistic intent.

Makes for interesting viewing after a few years... :rofl:

What I would recommend to anyone that does take photography seriously is to make your area a "Project"...photograph it every month for a year..the landmarks,the people,the shops,the pubs....and give it your best artistic intent.

Sound Advice O.G :rofl:

'City @ night'

post-14766-1244499177_thumb.jpg

'Looking South'

post-14766-1244499193_thumb.jpg

Edited by LargeSalad

Bad Pennys 'Street Kid' is my Fav so far...

Taken in Manila salad,quite sad actually,no one takes a bite of notice of those kids,they are everywhere lol Rip,if ever your in Shepperton in Surrey visit Dots "Swan Sanctuary" last time I took the kids I saw 5 or 6 black rabbits in the surrounding fields,when I visited my cousin in Caithness years ago I saw black,pied,and ginger rabbits lol

Nice pic's Largesalad........ What kind of camera were they taken on if you don't mind me asking lol

i think this is a great thread,will def ave to check out my piccys tomorrow as i luv takin pic`s especially of castles or anything historic,

i ave a couple to stick up 4 now but unfortunately these 2 are from my fone,but all da same i luv um,and hope others like them too lol

huggles mrscc xx

post-39997-1244500495_thumb.jpg

post-39997-1244500506_thumb.jpg