Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LargeSalad

The Photography thread

3,303 posts in this topic

One my girlfriend took earlier in the garden. :yep:

large.5ac0fe93b4c48_BlueTit.JPG

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, Captain Bonglington said:

One my girlfriend took earlier in the garden. :yep:

large.5ac0fe93b4c48_BlueTit.JPG

nice to see your girl likes her nuts..

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I went to watch the hillclimb today, or banger racing, as i call it.....:)

large_Car6.GIFlarge_Car5.GIFlarge_Car4.GIFlarge_Car3.GIFlarge_Car2.GIFlarge_car1.GIF

They look a bit grainy now I've uploaded them. :rolleyes:

I've got the camera set up ready for some lightning shots when it gets dark, I was waiting last night but they've missed us so far. :)

Edited by Captain Bonglington
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

some amazing pics folks ....  im not very good at photography  but heres a few  i thought i would pop on site ...

my pet python

a rainbow last year on holls

a baby fawn

and the veiw just down the road

large.5b0b1476bd844_view640x480.JPGlarge.5b0b146a9395a_Copyofpython640x480.jpglarge.5b0b145ed22e4_fawn640x480.JPGlarge.5b0b1457e0e94_rainbow640x480.JPG

Edited by vortex
7 people like this

Buzzard with Ariel :shock:large.5b220f5b69675_Buzzardcopy.jpglarge.5b220f44ba3aa_01buzzcopycopy.jpg

10 people like this

Great pics man :) Beautiful animal :)

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Great pics man :) Beautiful animal :)

Cheers mate, I was more worried about the Ariel sticking out its head (top pic) Bottom pick different buzzard. 

Been awhile since I posted any images so here is one from yesterday at Ballycastle North Coast Northern Ireland, Rathlin Island can be seen on the left hand side of the image. Hope you all like it and find it inspiring.

large._DSC0927.jpg

13 people like this

@Dave 420 really nice clean images , thanks for posting. Be good to see this thread bloom over the summer months.

2 people like this

Another from the little trip along the coast.

large.coastline.jpg

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Stunning @tokenroll:yep:

Which settings do you use on your camera to achieve that effect, just the blur running water setting?

Edited by Captain Bonglington
2 people like this

@Captain Bonglington hi m8, I only shoot in manual mode, but for that effect im exposing the shot for maybe 1+ minutes. To do it during daylight hours you would require a 10 stop filter to get the exposure and a really steady tripod.

Glad you like the shot.

2 people like this

@tokenroll, I was wondering if it was a long exposure time....I'm trying to learn the finer points of photography. :yep:

So that's on bulb setting? :unsure:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Captain Bonglington said:

@tokenroll, I was wondering if it was a long exposure time....I'm trying to learn the finer points of photography. :yep:

So that's on bulb setting? :unsure:

Sure is. Have fun, get out and experiment, learn the camera and menus inside out, and never go to places especially like where I visit alone, safety first. Advise I always preach. 

3 people like this

The Hereafter on Set with Clint Eastwood and Matt Damon London filming at various locations for 3 months. Great Timeslarge.5b2dfb400d540_MattDamonmayfairhotelfilmset.jpglarge.5b2dfb355e1d3_Clintonsethereafterkingscross..jpglarge.5b2dfb3460205_ClintEastwoodSet.jpg 

4 people like this