Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

94 posts in this topic

oh yeah...

damn, i forgot about those helpful and considerate world leaders and what they think of me and mine.

now i reckon i should change my mind, fuck everyone else, Im doin alright.(jokes's)

ef

pirates....

Got hold of a 4gb dvd copy of this. Fucking excellent documentary.

Covers everything just enough I reckon. Fair play to Joe Rogan, proper outspoken on the hypocrisy of it all. Top man.

I'm with you Chewable mate, I'll copy some and give them out to a few people who I think will pass them on.

Hell if we all copied 5 each and sent them to random address around our town with a bit of coordinated effort & a good cover letter there could be a couple of hundred thousand of these flying around Britain in a pretty short space of time :v::thumsup: Hmmmm..... Vive! lol

Hi
This vid needs to be a big ol Sticky at the top of UK420.

There you Go!!

If you want to copy it go for it as the world leaders see use as pirates may as well act like it :wink:

Bongme :spliff:

Dank u wel, Bongme..... A legend as allways.

Thanks guys, that was an awesome watch. I will try my best to get others to view it also :wink:

BC looks fun :spliff: I've smoked mucho weed from BC and they have some nice strains out there.

Edited by ben

brilliant documentary, tried to get a few non toking friends to watch it but they werent interested :ouch:

might have to go clockwork orange on them :ouch:

clockwork_big.jpg

Edited by Enzo5

Watched this thought provoking documentary via the web, not great picture quality on my old laptop but great content!

In fact I liked it so much I just ordered the DVD from Amazon, will pass it around and try to get other folk to watch.

Bud Brother

:russian: B)

Great movie. this should be shown to everone in the world.

Keep smoking :russian:

why cant i get it to work, and wtf/wheres the Tartan Toker link

Second post from the top first page.

Edited by Greenattic

Brilliant , gonna show it to everyone i know , people need to see this vid , a real eye opener , just makes me

want to grow even more and more , well done again bongme :unsure:

Watched the whole thing today.

It's very good.

But too long.

If there isn't an edited 30 minute version, there needs to be.

I sat through the 1 and 3/4 hours and enjoyed it. There was nothing new to me, merely (yet) another confirmation of the facts I've already assimilated - hence it was preaching to the converted in my case.

If it is to be "required viewing" by the unconvinced (and let's face it, it is required), then a 30 minute version is essential - including a couple of minutes footage of the MS patient's transformation after a smoke and his comments thereon.

Step by step, peeps.

Step. By. Step.

:spliff:

Woof

nice one for the vid will watch it later tonight sounds good

Thanks

Gavmc

Avaaaaast Ya Scally wags!!!

It Be Piracy Ye be considerin, Eh??

All ye Bilge-drinkin, horn-swagglin, Free-bootin' bucaneers,

Dont get yursel's caught in davy's grip, there be plenty of booties for er'ry one o ye.

Pillage on, ye landlubbin' scurvy dogs!!

Cpt Ef.

PS- keep ya minces peeled for privateers, they come in ALL guises, lads!

That movie looks nooooooooiiiiceeee :eek:

Looking foward to watch it :rofl:

riz :rofl:

Saw this advertised in a coffeeshop somewhere in Holland last week. Need to watch!