Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
high and dry

White Widow x Big Bud

95 posts in this topic

ok just got hold of the female seeds xline White Widow x Big Bud

there is next to no info on there site about them anyone done these interested on the height of this plant manly any more info would be good thanks

HnD

1 person likes this

I got them some buddy ,3-4 weeks flowering .. Seem to be average with height & feed issues ,

ok just got hold of the female seeds xline White Widow x Big Bud

there is next to no info on there site about them anyone done these interested on the height of this plant manly any more info would be good thanks

HnD

Hi they will go around 4- 5 foot tall large dense buds and should be left around 8-10 week's to finish off.

thanks for the info

coolbeans B) HnD

thanks for the info

coolbeans B) HnD

Np man enjoy :rolleyes:

this is what im growing at the moment, its aka MonsterBud! :) I'll post some pics when its done.. bout 5-6 weeks to go

im growing white widow and big bud at the moment mate and there both between 4 and 5 foot

this is what im growing at the moment, its aka MonsterBud! :) I'll post some pics when its done.. bout 5-6 weeks to go

Monsterbud is just another fake version of these seeds or your mate has renamed em to make them sound even more special no doubt.

1 person likes this

Monsterbud is just another fake version of these seeds or your mate has renamed em to make them sound even more special no doubt.

yea you wasn't wrong mate, the bud was ok, except the fact they all hermied :unsure:

Edited by Skinny_Jimmy

my mates just finished this and its a cracking smoke

leaves a very distinct widow taste , knock out stuff , just got my self a packet 2 infact .

hi, i'm about to grow 5 of these in big pots (25 litre) of soil with 2 x 400w in a generous 2m sq.

anyone else tried these recently got decent results?

can i expect still expect the yield of big bud?

and how much of this strain do you estimate i will get out of my set up?

answers to any of these much appreciated. thanks.

Edited by jasonn

hi, i'm about to grow 5 of these in big pots (25 litre) of soil with 2 x 400w in a generous 2m sq.

The yields on these are still very high 3+oz is not uncommon as for what you can expect well its hard to say as lights and space do not a setup make :rofl: as i said 3oz per plant is nothing unusual under 1 600watt bulb in 11ltr pots.

The yields on these are still very high 3+oz is not uncommon as for what you can expect well its hard to say as lights and space do not a setup make :rofl: as i said 3oz per plant is nothing unusual under 1 600watt bulb in 11ltr pots.

thanks a lot djay, was actually trying to pm you because of an earlier post you made on this thread but wasn't allowed as i'm still too much of a noob on this forum.

i know its off topic but would you say pot size is proportionate to yield size? somebody told me "more roots more zoots" :crybaby:

i know its off topic but would you say pot size is proportionate to yield size? somebody told me "more roots more zoots" :ouch:

Yes you really need to let those plants root out there pots and pot up your plants on when the pot is full of roots, and yes bigger pots well rooted will give all things being well more bud.