Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VRG

SMELLYBERRY

630 posts in this topic

alright ladz , as stated on the description its a 7-8 week finish with imo the majority being 8 weeks , there are a few 7.5 weekers out there

our very own owderb has a quick fin pheno , judgin by how quick mine are developin im on course for 8 week chop maybe a lil sonner :(

FG :stoned:

Edited by FARMER G

Nice one, good to know that the flowering time on the packets is accurate cos that isn't the case with lots of seeds :D

been watching your diary cos you put your plants into flower on the same day that I did, be interesting to see how similar our grows turn out :)

Nice one, good to know that the flowering time on the packets is accurate cos that isn't the case with lots of seeds ;)

been watching your diary cos you put your plants into flower on the same day that I did, be interesting to see how similar our grows turn out :bag:

interestin it will be my friend :!: ive had these beanz a year popped em ages ago but due to height restrictions i had to take cutts from the seed

plants and work from them so have been waiting a good 4 months for this to flower ! but its already ma best strain ive worked with and ive grew a few !

ugorg geneticz are one of the top end seed breeders in todays market imo nothin but rave reviews from all there flavours , top work i say :yinyang:

FG :yep:

Is any moderator able to edit this post of mine? I said x1.5 stretch, when actually my maths is broken and what I should have said was x0.5 stretch (into flower at 60cm, now standing at 90cm). Be good if it could be edited just so anyone looking over the thread doesn't think that x1.5 stretch is something that happens with smellyberry, and I'll go and learn to count properly before doing anymore simple sums. :smoke:

Is any moderator able to edit this post of mine? I said x1.5 stretch, when actually my maths is broken and what I should have said was x0.5 stretch (into flower at 60cm, now standing at 90cm). Be good if it could be edited just so anyone looking over the thread doesn't think that x1.5 stretch is something that happens with smellyberry, and I'll go and learn to count properly before doing anymore simple sums. :yahoo:

Nothing wrong with your maths mate... 60cm x 1.5 = 90cm

Where as 60cm x 0.5 = its shrunk

Edited by madgiz
1 person likes this

That's what I thought initially. Stretch is the measure of growth in flower, mine went into flower at 60cm and are now at 90cm. That is 30cm of growth from plants that were 60cm when they went into flower, so a stretch of x0.5

If the way I'd worked it out originally was correct, everyone would have a stretch of at least x1 unless their plants shrunk, but it seems quite normal with smellyberry to get a stretch of between x0 and x0.5, so putting on somewhere between no extra height and 50% extra height.

thought id throw a few of these smellyberry bud shots up , picz were takin at 5 weeks 12/12.....

pheno#1...

post-40967-1268824803_thumb.jpg

pheno#2......

post-40967-1268824901_thumb.jpg

pheno#3....

post-40967-1268824974_thumb.jpg

just a group shot of the sb`s with a couple of its siblings killer skunk with a uk cheese clone only lost in the middle amongst the sb`s lol....

post-40967-1268825093_thumb.jpg

cheers ugorg n 420 :yinyang:

FG lol

Alls looking well on the farm FG,picture of health,blathered in trichs and looking like a great yield to boot ;) cant wait to here your smoke report and info on the different SB phenotypes,look proper naughty :yep:

;) top looking buds Farmer mucker :yep: theyre all looking lush and packing on the beef good n proper

Alls looking well on the farm FG,picture of health,blathered in trichs and looking like a great yield to boot :wink: cant wait to here your smoke report and info on the different SB phenotypes,look proper naughty :naughty:
:thumsup: top looking buds Farmer mucker :applause: theyre all looking lush and packing on the beef good n proper

cheers ladz :yep: cant wait me sen lookin forward to this one , also got ma ks sb pheno in the room so will be interestin to compare , take it ez ladz

happy smokin

FG ;)

just a group shot of the sb`s with a couple of its siblings killer skunk with a uk cheese clone only lost in the middle amongst the sb`s lol....

post-40967-1268825093_thumb.jpg

cheers ugorg n 420 :smoke:

FG ;)

Cool piccy Farmer G,

what dry weight are you likely to harvest off that fine lookin grow?

cheers des mate :thisbig: aint a clue what the dry weight will be fella im usin a 400w hps so thinkin anywhere between 350g-450g :notworthy:......

few more shots of the sb at 38 days 12/12.......

sb#1.....

post-40967-1268911092_thumb.jpg