Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hazydays

My lucky dog

33 posts in this topic

Congrats. :rofl:

Very lucky dog. Glad your day went well mate.

:rolleyes:

I have a staffie that ate a pop sock when she was 6 weeks and she needed surgery for that we also have a cross staffie who got a 6 inch plug both sets of hooks stuck in her leg thank god for barbless hooks.

pheeew i'm glad to hear ya dog fired that out without any difficulty :unsure:

:band: oh and CONGRATS on the new arrival too :band:

good luck in da future

tcc

ohh thanks crystal :D:yep:

I have a staffie that ate a pop sock when she was 6 weeks and she needed surgery for that we also have a cross staffie who got a 6 inch plug both sets of hooks stuck in her leg thank god for barbless hooks.

did the vet get em out jimmy or did you manage yourself mate? B)

she just walked over to me looked at it looked at me and sat down they came out no bother but if that had been the staffie i would still be chasing her just now

she just walked over to me looked at it looked at me and sat down they came out no bother but if that had been the staffie i would still be chasing her just now

:unsure:,i can imagine mate..

congrats on both baby & dog

post-39046-1238755028_thumb.jpgHi all,just thought i'd share this very scary moment with you all.

Whilst sorting my rod bag out last sunday i detached both hooklinks from both rods and put both them both on the window sill,while i re-tied leadcore.,only too here a crunching noise! I turned round too see the swivel just hanging out the dogs mouth! Quick as you like i got 2 fingers down his throat and tried too free the hook,i couldn't free it,so i told my partner to hold his mouth open while i got out the forceps! Too late,by the time i got too him it had gone!!!!!! :blub: Anyway bieng a sunday and no obvious signs of him choking i thought i would wait till monday too take him too the vets,in the meantime i gave him his food early too try and bind it up,i also gave him another two tins at t-time...

Half 3 the next morning my partner woke me up too inform me my little girl was on the way,so off we went to hospital...4 hours later i got myself a baby girl....after leaving the hospital and feeling great it suddenly dawned on me i got too get the dog too the vets..oh noooo..

Got home showered and so on,got the dog ready,thought,just before i go i'll check his mess just incase a miracle has happened! A miracle did happen! How did that get all the way through his system without getting caught up!

The moral of the story is "dont let ur dog near your fishing gear! PHEW! :rofl:

very lucky for the dog and well done with the little girl.. but u need to sort your hooks out mate u wont get menny fish if u cant even catch a dog :rofl:

1 person likes this

but u need to sort your hooks out mate u wont get menny fish if u cant even catch a dog :rofl:

:blub::rofl:

R.I.P my bestest friend...you will allways be loved and never forgotten... :in_love::yes:

kind regards HD

RIP The daft but lovely one :yinyang:

but u need to sort your hooks out mate u wont get menny fish if u cant even catch a dog :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I was thinking the same.

I take it was barbless?

DC1

Congratulations fellla! That is 1 lucky dog! :smokin:

Congratulations fellla! That is 1 lucky dog! :smokin:

It's just died

RIP Hookmucncher

Edited by 2hi2try

Stoners eh???...lol...i had ten brilliant years with him....cancer had him in the end!....we just couldnt let him suffer,he was such a lively dog,to see him tired all the time wasnt nice!..thanks all :wink:

kind regards HD