Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Lebanese

835 posts in this topic

i also got a bunch of lebs on the go,

total weight and smoke report would be much appreciated ;)

have a look in Matsi's Lebanese and Nepalese thread

have a look in Matsi's Lebanese and Nepalese thread

thank you much appreciated

not the clearest picture and it grew next to 10ft high corn.. that might have stunted it's growth a bit... it can't be higher than 2ft

post-35244-1248987238_thumb.jpg

The lebs I have outside have just started flowering......just yanked a dozen or so males ......most females are a little over 3 feet tall and are a light green colour.....several phenotypes showing......very narrow leaf.....narrow leaf ......medium width leaf, and I have 1 female with really fat leaves that looks like a short stocky kush plant.......get some pics up soon as possible...

Here is one of the lebs....

post-39010-1250785467_thumb.jpg

Another lebanese....

post-39010-1250785609_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

3 more lebanese.....supposed to rain today so the droopy one in front should pick up.....

post-39010-1250787416_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

well they certainly look more acclimatised outside then they do inside.

im wondering if to try inside at all, or maybe just wait for next year and plant some outside.

that one has very narrow leaves, not that different from mine, except the side branching of course, but they might stretch like crazy, mine double in size in 2 weeks, what kind of conditions were they grown in? photoperiod, weather, precipitation?

I bet they smell heavenly

Edited by burningfire

It has very narrow leaves but there are up to 9 of them on the stems .....your plant looks like it only has five leaves max and the branch pattern is very different as you said.....these were in pots in my backyard for a couple of weeks then I planted them in the woods.....very rainy summer but getting lots of sun now......they started flowering a few days ago and we have 14 hours of daylight at this time.....the soil most of them are growing in is very sandy with very little organic matter in it......I never fed them in the pots and I didn't add anything to the soil when I planted them.....didn't smell them because they are right beside a few shebs and the whole place reeks from those......

The three Lebs I planted in fact turned out to males.

I've kept the one that was earliest to show and will use him to pollinate a branch or two on my upcomming C99 grow.

I'd also like to dust a Blue Moonshine if I can get one rooted quickly enough.

great to see those, many thanks Morganna

here is the vid from Burningfire

Edited by namkha

some photos from Matsi's indoor Lebanese grow

1. 40 days

post-13376-1250862415_thumb.jpg