Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Lebanese

835 posts in this topic
Would love to get a look at that directive in its original Greek.

On its way!

Hope you are comfortable with the old-fashioned, 'officialese' Katharevousa :)

If not, a translation into English will be available soon as I have a bit of spare time.

Would love to get a look at that directive in its original Greek.

On its way!

Hope you are comfortable with the old-fashioned, 'officialese' Katharevousa :rofl:

If not, a translation into English will be available soon as I have a bit of spare time.

received and understood :spliff:

One part that stood out for me and made me think was the mention of how to distinguish males from females...

If my understanding is correct it stated that the males will always be spindly and the females will be bushy and strong .

I was wondering if this was a inaccuracy on the part of the author

or could it be possible that the strain they were using had these characteristics as the norm?

Yes that is right GD :P Robert Connell Clark also states that in Marijuana Botany.

Eta. This is how i get the idea of distinguishing which are likely male, although i still wait until i see some male private parts. On the other hand, this theory has worked great for me.

Edited by stickyblack

If my understanding is correct it stated that the males will always be spindly and the females will be bushy and strong .

or could it be possible that the strain they were using had these characteristics as the norm?

i had 1 male and 1 female, males now dead,

at first i could tell which was which, the male was stretching a lot quicker than the female, the nodes were further apart but not much, when it came to sexing/maturity time, they kinda looked the same until they did show sex then it was obvious,

they looked very similar imo until maturity

:P

i had 1 male and 1 female, males now dead,

at first i could tell which was which, the male was stretching a lot quicker than the female, the nodes were further apart but not much, when it came to sexing/maturity time, they kinda looked the same until they did show sex then it was obvious,

they looked very similar imo until maturity

:v:

sorry my post was a little off topic and was referring to an old greek government information directive on growing hashish which Gert lush kindly sent me, not the Bekka valley lebs.

I also popped two and the prettier and bushier of the two was the male, a shame because it had a pink tinge to the new leaves and i was hoping it would be a girl and maybe express that pinkness in the buds as well, alas it grew bollox so he became future compost.

my pc is up the creek and cant get photos off my camera or i would show my leb girl 3 weeks in flower.

hey Ganja_Devotee

would be great to see when you've sorted the pc nightmare

hey Ganja_Devotee

would be great to see when you've sorted the pc nightmare

nightmare sorted..

i flowered her early because of an imminent move..

shes around 3 weeks in..

has a very slight fruit squash smell..but im not good at describing smells

post-36356-1243963864_thumb.jpg

post-36356-1243963854_thumb.jpg

post-36356-1243963876_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Lebanese at 7 weeks.....first one is just under 2 feet....other 2 are about 16 inches .......

post-39010-1245342840_thumb.jpg

post-39010-1245342857_thumb.jpg

post-39010-1245342873_thumb.jpg

Edited by morganna

lol

Hey namkha here's another shot of the big leb from a couple of days ago....

post-39010-1245364414_thumb.jpg

not yet blooming, but still bloomin lovely

well she came down at day 61, exactly 35", showed signs of nute burn later on in flower after i found out she didn't need any nutes

post-13484-1248387923_thumb.jpg

loads of those little calyx type balls everywhere and not many trichs :rofl:

post-13484-1248388052_thumb.jpg

after a little trim :guitar:

post-13484-1248388188_thumb.jpg

Edited by leroy
1 person likes this

as i said not very frosty but a thick cola and solid upper buds

post-13484-1248388551_thumb.jpg

post-13484-1248388681_thumb.jpg

:guitar:

looks good leroy...yet us know the final weight. :yinyang:

Buds look nice dude but questionable to what strength they look like, defo like a taste & strength report !!

Worried now as i got 6 ladies under a 600 right now 3/4 weeks into flower and they got no trics at the mo too....

What yield you get would be interesting either average by plant or whole crop please....

Hope your efforts were worthwhile though lol