Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Lebanese

835 posts in this topic

Lebanese

Genetics: Pure Lebanese Hashish Cultivar

Harvest: September to October

Aroma: Cedar and pine with hashy spices and sweetness

Characteristics: Early maturing with compact growth and short internodes

Grow Type: Greenhouse or Outdoors

Lebanese hashish has a deserved reputation as some of the finest in the world, up there with the best Afghan and Nepalese. Characteristic aromas are cedar and pine, with a sweet edge when smoked, and deliciously hashy spiciness. Lebanese hashish has superb potency: the earlier harvested blonde produces a more rushy high, the later cropped red has a sedative stone. Plants are compact and early maturing, and have red colouration in cold temperatures. Our Lebanese line has great credentials, originating in one of the most renowned regions of Beeka Valley.

post-13376-1236013951_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1236013970_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

Lebanese Blonde

post-13376-1236014164_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

Namkha,

Lebanese is an excellent strain. You have done well to get landrace seeds.

Do you know what sort of mould resistance (if any) it has? The only reason that I do not grow indica hash plants is because they go mouldy so easy.

This is the reason I have resisted the temptation to buy any of your Mazar line. Years ago I made the mistake of crossing a huge purple Afghani with my sativas. For years afterwards I lost hundreds of plants to mould. Whole crops in fact.

I like tropical sativas because they are almost 100% mould resistant. Even 25% Afghani in the line creates huge buds that go mouldy in the first rain shower. I'm always searching for a strain that will reduce the flowering time of my sativas without introducing mould.

Some Lebanese plants go a lovely red or purple colour in the cold. The whole plant changes colour, not just the buds.

scrubdog

red lebanese

post-41172-1236031569_thumb.jpg

scrubdog

2 people like this

Leb27 (Lebanese sativa) fully adapted to the Danish weather type with lot of rain, but potency seems to be not so strong.Perhaps high in CBD!!!

gallery_39324_1918_123131.jpg

Namaste : :notworthy:

1 person likes this

Hey Namkha,

Good to see nice leb on the scene! i still am after your Highland Thai. The shots look great. When will we be able to order off the site? And when will the leb be available + price (35£?)?

Sticky!

Edited by stickyblack

price are up on the site www.therealseedcompany.com

card order will be ready in a couple of days

you can order by post now

25 for £55

12 for 27.50

5 for £13.75

Edited by namkha

Leb27 (Lebanese sativa) fully adapted to the Danish weather type with lot of rain, but potency seems to be not so strong.Perhaps high in CBD!!!

gallery_39324_1918_123131.jpg

Namaste : :spliff:

yes....the leb27 is nice...... (en dansker mere hehe :smug: )

I've been after some Lebanese for a while now, any idea how they'd do in an indoor environment? (it's my only option here). Cheers!

no... but they are compact plants - short internodes etc. so they should produce compact plants

if you're worried then you could grab a 5 pack and do a trial

Me too, like NG said :D

just saw your post - nice one namkha lol

Edited by Arbuscule

Sounds like a plan - thanks. :D

Hey namkha how tall does this strain get when fully mature outdoors ?

Hi Namkha, how many weeks flowering does the lebanese have, and how would it do outdoors in the UK do you think?

hi... "I don't know" is the answer to all those

I would expect them to stay around 2m and finish up in the first week of October... but that is just a guess