Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Major

What are you listening to ? Part2

@j.o.i.n.t moog thats a blast from the past , my sis had an album in the early 80's title'd moog ,a f a i r (all synth) guess it was an early one?

1 person likes this

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Something happy before the misery of work

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Cainedbutable

Oh you poor bastard, I'm just finishing! :skin_up::cheers: ..... sorry to be a cunt and rub it in, but the smug must be had :P

Garidge.

oh more Shall Not Fade...

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Always chills me out listening to Gregory Porter. Romantic music is maybe a bit cheesy but certainly relaxing.

Bit more upbeat. 

Edited by soto
1 person likes this

I had a big zoom meeting today with many of my colleagues and clients but just before I nipped out for a rather large CBD pipe as my back was killing, only put my hand in the face melting jar by accident!! A few hours later I am here...

1 person likes this

Friend of the family who I mentioned before on here. Became an alcoholic when his missus killed herself. Poor sod turned yellow, had a bleed on the brain. Kept in hospital done him some good as was away from the drink. Not long though and was back drinking again sadly. Anyway poor fucker was found dead in his 50s. Wasn’t suicide but guess he knew he wasn’t well and he’d already wrote down that he wants this played at his funeral at the start of next month. When I got told the song I didn’t know it but then course knew the saxophone part. Paying attention to the lyrics, think it makes his death bit more sad. Talks about quitting the booze and being happy. Just couldn’t quite manage it the poor sod.

1 person likes this

Wow, but I guess she could of had her record years as i only saw it when she was selling all to emigrate stateside around the start of the 80's , Cheers for the link @j.o.i.n.t

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So...yeah... in a bit of a rabbit hole here. S'fine, I like it...

He's great, but... well, Horst takes it by a mile, imo. Also makes a great ringtone.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t

1 person likes this

@Cainedbutable

You're going to have to stop this. Leading me astray... :P

1 person likes this

Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love

1 person likes this

FREE - Mr. Big

1 person likes this

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride 1968 HQ

1 person likes this