Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Comrade Stoker

Global warming sham

1,019 posts in this topic

I am not going to post any videos or whatever but Global Warming is a sham in my book

So much evidence by good scientists is ignored and anyone who says we are all about to die of heat exhaustion or sun burn or drowning (Or all three) gets a grant for research. Anyone who says its a load of knackers gets ignored no matter how credible they are.

Its all about Oil/Gas and the countries that own it not wanting to hand it over to us for threepence/hapenny

Load of bollocks it is.

Its all about moving the economy away from Oil and trying to kick start it with this "Green" nonsense.

Edited by MartininLondon
4 people like this

So what do you suggest ?

bomb Iran ?

2 people like this

Already been done HERE

Yawn.

Another person with their head buried so deep in the sand they can't see which way the wind blows.

1 person likes this

Yawn.

Another person with their head buried so deep in the sand they can't see which way the wind blows.

Why have I got my head buried in the sand? Are you referring to my lack of knowledge on subject or my inability to spot it had already been covered on this forum?

Edited by MartininLondon

post-14131-1232566415_thumb.jpg
1 person likes this

The former. Yep, it's all a sham, that's why the overwhelming majority of scientists involved in climate science are in full agreement that humanity is adversely affecting climate change and the few dissenting voices can usually be linked with funding from the petrochemical industry ;)

Bloody green nonsense :wassnnme:

4 people like this

So much evidence by good scientists is ignored and anyone who says we are all about to die of heat exhaustion or sun burn or drowning (Or all three) gets a grant for research. Anyone who says its a load of knackers gets ignored no matter how credible they are.

Do bad scientists wear black labcoats? How do you qualify scientists as good or bad?

(You might be an atmospheric/environmental/climate chemist for all I know -- it's a genuie question.)

I am not going to post any videos or whatever but Global Warming is a sham in my book

Its all about Oil/Gas and the countries that own it not wanting to hand it over to us for threepence/hapenny

Load of bollocks it is.

Its all about moving the economy away from Oil and trying to kick start it with this "Green" nonsense.

Well you've certainly swayed me with the power of your argument :wassnnme:

Ill let you know in 50 years :wassnnme:

watching any major pollution its pretty dumb to think it just drifts into the clouds or gets sucked up by trees, specially the amount that comes out of texas...

Infact the next time you see some pollution stick your head in it and see what happens. It will no doubt hurt you. You can then reach the conclusion it hurts the nature/ecosystem/balance/health of this planet eh...

Edited by Archangel

They way I see it is.....

The oil rich nations have allowed Shell, BP, Chevron etc. to drill their oil for export and sale for many years. Shell owns very few oils fields (If any at all), same goes for the rest of them. They rely on other countries letting them explore, drill and distribute.

Years ago when they found oil in the North Sea, the UK government was clever, they made all the companies who wanted to drill it employ local folk and the economy in Aberdeen and surrounding areas flourished.

In recent years the view of the oil rich nations has changed and oil rich nations have decided they want to drill their own and want to use oil as a way of helping their own economy by employing their own people. Traditional oil rich nations tended to have a few wealthy people at the top and lots of poverty for the masses. This change (And I do not know what has caused it) has meant that the long term future of the big oil companies is not good unless they change their model..... they are making money by educating the oil rich nations to explore, drill and distribute their own oil, but this can only last a few years as once they know what they are doing there is no business in teaching them.

This is a fact..... America imports around 50% of their oil and the other 50% is domestic. It is written somewhere within some American bill that "If any country/organisation stands in the way of Americas oil imports then America will wage war".

The economy has been underpinned by oil and we have to move away from it. Oil worked well for everyone till recently but now it is not fit for purpose so they start to bang on about fossil fuels etc. and being green.

How else could people be told not to drive big engined cars?

It works to hit people with the green message.

Edited by MartininLondon
1 person likes this

:);) ;)

They way I see it is.....

The oil rich nations have allowed Shell, BP, Chevron etc. to drill their oil for export and sale for many years. Shell owns very few oils fields (If any at all), same goes for the rest of them. They rely on other countries letting them explore, drill and distribute.

Years ago when they found oil in the North Sea, the UK government was clever, they made all the companies who wanted to drill it employ local folk and the economy in Aberdeen and surrounding areas flourished.

In recent years the view of the oil rich nations has changed and oil rich nations have decided they want to drill their own and want to use oil as a way of helping their own economy by employing their own people. Traditional oil rich nations tended to have a few wealthy people at the top and lots of poverty for the masses. This change (And I do not know what has caused it) has meant that the long term future of the big oil companies is not good unless they change their model..... they are making money by educating the oil rich nations to explore, drill and distribute their own oil, but this can only last a few years as once they know what they are doing there is no business in teaching them.

This is a fact..... America imports around 50% of their oil and the other 50% is domestic. It is written somewhere within some American bill that "If any country/organisation stands in the way of Americas oil imports then America will wage war".

The economy has been underpinned by oil and we have to move away from it. Oil worked well for everyone till recently but now it is not fit for purpose so they start to bang on about fossil fuels etc. and being green.

How else could people be told not to drive big engined cars?

It works to hit people with the green message.

None of which is even remotely relevant to whether or not humanity is affecting climate change. Hmmm, lets examine climate science by not even referring to it...

lmao

I know this is a piss take but I do not get it. Can you explain?